Brattleboro Bus & Train/Hartford Airport Shuttles
Unless you're driving, you're most likely departing from or arriving to campus on a train, bus or airplane. To sign up for shuttle service for College breaks, please click on the date to be directed to the online form. Reservations required for all shuttles.
News & Updates
- Please note that to ensure continuity of service, our airport shuttle service will now be provided by a third-party transportation company.
- Landmark College will provide the service of coordinating shared rides at set times through the transportation company, at a significant savings over booking individually.
- As a result of this change, the airport shuttle fee will increase from $50 to $65 effective June 1, 2014. Compared to booking directly with a private transportation company, our new fee represents a savings of approximately $80 - $90.
- Students can sign up for the shared rides through online signup forms (below), and they can continue to pay the $65 fee through tuition account, credit card, or in person with cash/campus card.
- For planning purposes, advance reservations are still required.
- Please be sure your pop-up blocker is turned OFF in order to access the reservation form.
We coordinate shuttle service to and from the following destinations:
- Bradley International Airport in Hartford, Connecticut (approximately 1.5 hours driving distance from campus)
- Brattleboro Amtrak Station in Brattleboro, Vermont (approximately 20 minutes driving distance from campus)
- Brattleboro Greyhound Station in Brattleboro, Vermont (approximately 20 minutes driving distance from campus)
Summer Session for Visiting College Students & Summer II for Returning Students - Saturday, August 9, 2014
Transition to College Summer Session - Saturday, August 9, 2014
Fall Arrival 2014
- Sunday, August 31, 2014: Pickup from Bradley International Airport at 4 p.m.
- Sunday, August 31, 2014: Pickup from Bradley International Airport at 8 p.m.
- Monday, September 1, 2014: Pickup from Bradley International Airport at 4 p.m.
- Airport Shuttles: $65. (Please note that seats are not guaranteed without prior signup.) Note: price change takes effect starting June 1, 2014.
- Bus & Train Shuttles: $5 with prior signup, $10 without prior signup or with late add-on. (Please note that seats are not guaranteed without prior signup.)
Online reservations will generally remain open until 3 p.m. on the business day before each departure, or until the shuttle is full. Reservations are required for all shuttles. If you ride the shuttle without prior signup, or make a late reservation (after reservations have already closed) you will be charged an additional fee.
Shuttle reservations may be canceled for a full refund at least one business day before departure/pickup by contacting Student Affairs.
Landmark College Shuttle Services