Brattleboro Bus & Train/Hartford Airport Shuttles
Unless you're driving, you're most likely departing from or arriving to campus on a train, bus or airplane. To sign up for shuttle service for College breaks, please click on the date to be directed to the online form. Reservations required for all shuttles.
News & Updates
- Please note that to ensure continuity of service, our airport shuttle service will now be provided by a third-party transportation company (in most cases, Thomas Transportation out of Swanzey, New Hampshire).
- Landmark College will provide the service of coordinating shared rides at set times through the transportation company, at a significant savings over booking individually.
- As a result of this change, the airport shuttle fee will increase from $50 to $65 effective June 1, 2014. Compared to booking directly with a private transportation company, our new fee represents a savings of approximately $80 - $90.
- Students can sign up for the shared rides through below online signup forms, and they can continue to pay the $65 fee through tuition account, credit card, or in person with cash/campus card.
- For planning purposes, advance reservations are still required.
- Please be sure your pop-up blocker is turned OFF in order to access the reservation form.
We coordinate shuttle service to and from the following destinations:
- Bradley International Airport in Hartford, Connecticut (approximately 1.5 hours driving distance from campus)
- Brattleboro Amtrak Station in Brattleboro, Vermont (approximately 20 minutes driving distance from campus)
- Brattleboro Greyhound Station in Brattleboro, Vermont (approximately 20 minutes driving distance from campus)
High School Program: Social Pragmatics Track - Saturday, July 26, 2014
High School Program: Traditional Track - Saturday, July 26, 2014
Summer Session for Visiting College Students & Summer II for Returning Students - Saturday, August 9, 2014
Transition to College Summer Session - Saturday, August 9, 2014
- Airport Shuttles: $65.00 (please note that seats are not guaranteed without prior signup) - Note: price change takes effect starting June 1, 2014
- Bus & Train Shuttles: $5.00 with prior signup, $10.00 without prior signup or with late add-on (please note that seats are not guaranteed without prior signup)
Online reservations will generally remain open until 3 p.m. on the business day before each departure, or until shuttle is full. Reservations are required for all shuttles. If you ride the shuttle without prior signup, or make a late reservation (after reservations have already closed) you will be charged an additional fee.
Shuttle reservations may be canceled for a full refund at least one business day before departure/pickup by contacting Student Affairs.
Landmark College Shuttle Services