Brattleboro Bus & Train/Hartford Airport Shuttles
Unless you're driving, you're most likely departing from or arriving to campus on a train, bus, or airplane. To sign up for shuttle service for College breaks, please click on the date to be directed to the online form. Reservations required for all shuttles.
News & Updates
- Please note that our airport shuttle service is provided by a third-party transportation company. This service is not affiliated with Landmark College.
- Landmark College provides the service of coordinating shared rides at set times through the transportation company, at a significant savings over booking individually.
- Compared to booking directly with a private transportation company, our fee represents a savings of approximately $80 - $90.
- Students can sign up for the shared rides through online signup forms (below), and they can pay the $65 fee through tuition account, credit card, or in person with cash/campus card.
- For planning purposes, advance reservations are required.
- Please be sure your pop-up blocker is turned OFF in order to access the reservation form.
We coordinate shuttle service to and from the following destinations:
- Bradley International Airport in Hartford, Connecticut (approximately 1.5 hours driving distance from campus)
- Brattleboro Amtrak Station in Brattleboro, Vermont (approximately 20 minutes driving distance from campus)
- Brattleboro Greyhound Station in Brattleboro, Vermont (approximately 20 minutes driving distance from campus)
- For all departures from campus: please be ready and waiting at Middle Hall at least 10 minutes before pickup time.
- For all pickups from Bradley International: plan to be ready to meet the shuttle at the pickup time. (For example, a flight arriving at 5:55 p.m. to the airport would be too late for a 6 p.m. shuttle.) Call the transportation company (details will be emailed to you prior to the trip) when you land so they can tell you where to meet the van.
December End of Semester 2014 (December 11, 12, 13 & 14 - Finals Week)
To Hartford Airport:
- (Airport) Thursday, December 11, 2014: Depart Middle Hall at 12 p.m. (finals week - check finals schedule)
- (Airport) Friday, December 12, 2014: Depart Middle Hall at 8 a.m. (finals make-up day)
- (Airport) Friday, December 12, 2014: Depart Middle Hall at 12 p.m. (finals make-up day)
- (Airport) Saturday, December 13, 2014: Depart Middle Hall at 8 a.m.
- (Airport) Saturday, December 13, 2014: Depart Middle Hall at 12 p.m.
- (Airport) Sunday, December 14, 2014: Depart Middle Hall at 8 a.m.
To Brattleboro Amtrak Station
- (Train) December 11, 12, 13 or 14: Depart Middle Hall at 11 a.m. (Be sure to choose the right date from the drop-down menu)
J-Term 2015 Arrival
Spring 2015 Arrival
- (Airport) Sunday, January 25, 2015: Pickup from Bradley Int'l at 4 p.m.
- (Airport) Sunday, January 25, 2015: Pickup from Bradley Int'l at 8 p.m.
- Monday, January 26, 2015: Due to low demand for this service over past semesters, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information: name and flight arrival time. We will then coordinate a late afternoon/evening pickup time that works for these students, as long as we receive a minimum of three requests (pickup would be at either 4pm, 6pm or 8pm)
- Airport Shuttles: $65. (Please note that seats are not guaranteed without prior signup.)
- Bus & Train Shuttles: free with prior signup, $10 fee for reserving and not showing up. (Please note that seats are not guaranteed without prior signup.)
Online reservations will generally remain open until 3 p.m. on the business day before each departure, or until the shuttle is full. Reservations are required for all shuttles. If you ride the shuttle without prior signup, or make a late reservation (after reservations have already closed) you will be charged an additional fee.
Shuttle reservations may be canceled for a full refund at least one business day before departure/pickup by contacting Student Affairs.
Landmark College Shuttle Services