Brattleboro Bus & Train/Hartford Airport Shuttles
Unless you're driving, you're most likely departing from or arriving to campus on a train, bus, or airplane. To sign up for shuttle service for College breaks, please click on the date to be directed to the online form. Reservations required for all shuttles.
News & Updates
- Please note that to ensure continuity of service, our airport shuttle service will now be provided by a third-party transportation company.
- Landmark College will provide the service of coordinating shared rides at set times through the transportation company, at a significant savings over booking individually.
- As a result of this change, the airport shuttle fee will increase from $50 to $65 effective June 1, 2014. Compared to booking directly with a private transportation company, our new fee represents a savings of approximately $80 - $90.
- Students can sign up for the shared rides through online signup forms (below), and they can continue to pay the $65 fee through tuition account, credit card, or in person with cash/campus card.
- For planning purposes, advance reservations are still required.
- Please be sure your pop-up blocker is turned OFF in order to access the reservation form.
We coordinate shuttle service to and from the following destinations:
- Bradley International Airport in Hartford, Connecticut (approximately 1.5 hours driving distance from campus)
- Brattleboro Amtrak Station in Brattleboro, Vermont (approximately 20 minutes driving distance from campus)
- Brattleboro Greyhound Station in Brattleboro, Vermont (approximately 20 minutes driving distance from campus)
- For all departures from campus: please be ready and waiting at Middle Hall at least 10 minutes before pickup time
- For all pickups from Bradley International: plan to be ready to meet the shuttle at the pickup time (for example, a flight arriving at 6:05 p.m. to the airport would be too late for a 6 p.m. shuttle)
October Long Weekend 2014 (no classes October 13 or 14)
- Saturday, October 11, 2014: Depart Middle Hall at 8 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 14, 2014: Pickup from Bradley Int'l Airport at 6 p.m.
Thanksgiving 2014 (no classes November 26, 27, 28)
To/From Hartford Airport:
- (Airport) Tuesday, November 25, 2014: Depart Middle Hall at 12 p.m. (classes still in session - check class schedule before signing up)
- (Airport) Wednesday, November 26, 2014: Depart Middle Hall at 8.am.
- (Airport) Wednesday, November 26, 2014: Depart Middle Hall at 12.pm.
- (Airport) Sunday, November 30, 2014: Pickup from Bradley Int'l Airport at 4 p.m.
- (Airport) Sunday, November 30, 2014: Pickup from Bradley Int'l Airport at 8 p.m.
To/From Brattleboro Amtrak Station:
- (Train) Tuesday, November 25, 2014: Depart Middle Hall at 11 a.m. (classes still in session - check class schedule before signing up)
- (Train) Wednesday, November 26, 2014: Depart Middle Hall at 11 a.m.
- (Train) Sunday, November 30, 2014: Pickup from Brattleboro Amtrak Station at 5:20 p.m.
- Airport Shuttles: $65. (Please note that seats are not guaranteed without prior signup.) Note: price change takes effect starting June 1, 2014.
- Bus & Train Shuttles: free with prior signup, $10 fee for reserving and not showing up. (Please note that seats are not guaranteed without prior signup.)
Online reservations will generally remain open until 3 p.m. on the business day before each departure, or until the shuttle is full. Reservations are required for all shuttles. If you ride the shuttle without prior signup, or make a late reservation (after reservations have already closed) you will be charged an additional fee.
Shuttle reservations may be canceled for a full refund at least one business day before departure/pickup by contacting Student Affairs.
Landmark College Shuttle Services