Take a ride on a Shark Shuttle to get off campus for shopping, restaurants, great entertainment or local recreation.
Whether it is for just a few hours or for the whole day, we have a wide range of shuttle services to get you to many of the places you need to go.
Local Weekly Shuttle
Just need to get off campus? Landmark offers weekly shuttle services to local towns during the week. Destinations include Brattleboro (VT), Keene (NH) and Holyoke (MA), where you can take in a movie, go to a favorite restaurant, or get some shopping done.
Weekly Shuttle Schedule & Route Guide
Students who ride the Landmark Shuttle should remember:
- You are responsible for knowing when and where the shuttle will pick you up to return to Landmark College.
- Landmark College will not be responsible for students who miss the last returning shuttle.
- If you miss the last returning shuttle, you will need to make your own arrangements to return to Landmark at your own expense.
- The Landmark Local Weekly Shuttle Schedule [PDF] includes contact info for taxi services should you miss the shuttle.
- Shuttle leaves from Middle Hall.
- No need to sign up.
- NOTE: Additional stops are available upon request for any shopping centers or stores along the route. Just ask the driver for details.
Unless you're driving, you're most likely departing from or arriving to campus on a train, bus or airplane. To sign up for shuttle service for College breaks, please click on the date to be directed to the online form. Reservations required for all shuttles.
News & Updates
- Please note that to ensure continuity of service, our airport shuttle service will now be provided by a third-party transportation company (in most cases, Thomas Transportation out of Swanzey, New Hampshire).
- Landmark College will provide the service of coordinating shared rides at set times through the transportation company, at a significant savings over booking individually.
- As a result of this change, the airport shuttle fee will increase from $50 to $65 effective June 1, 2014. Compared to booking directly with a private transportation company, our new fee represents a savings of approximately $80 - $90.
- Students can sign up for the shared rides through below online signup forms, and they can continue to pay the $65 fee through tuition account, credit card, or in person with cash/campus card.
- For planning purposes, advance reservations are still required.
- Please be sure your pop-up blocker is turned OFF in order to access the reservation form.
We coordinate shuttle service to and from the following destinations:
- Bradley International Airport in Hartford, Connecticut (approximately 1.5 hours driving distance from campus)
- Brattleboro Amtrak Station in Brattleboro, Vermont (approximately 20 minutes driving distance from campus)
- Brattleboro Greyhound Station in Brattleboro, Vermont (approximately 20 minutes driving distance from campus)
Spend the day in Boston, but let us do the driving. We run this shuttle about once each month. Grab a seat on the Shark Shuttle and head to Beantown! This shuttle requires a reservation - Sign up here
Ski and Ride Shuttle - Mt. Snow, Okemo and Stratton
Want to go skiing, snowboarding or tubing? Save your gas, and let us take you to the mountain! This shuttle is available on Sundays during ski season. Shuttle is first-come, first-served - no reservation is needed.
There are many local options if our shuttle times don't meet your needs or if a student misses the last shuttle departure back to campus. Taxis are available in all of the shuttle areas.
The Current (formerly Connecticut River Valley Transit - CRT) is the private non-profit public transit provider for Southeastern Vermont. There are two stops each day at Landmark College.