Landmark College uses a paperless housing application system called "Residence". Once a student has deposited for the Fall semester, Spring semester or Short-Term Program, their housing account will be set up. All correspondence will be sent to students via the email account submitted with their Admission Application. Correspondence for returning Landmark students will be sent via their Landmark email accounts. All applications are submitted electronically - should you have a need for a paper application due to lack of computer access, please contact us.
New Students for Summer 2014 (High School Program, Visiting College Student Program or Transitions Program) or Fall 2014
- Once they have made their semester or program deposit, new Summer 2014 or Fall 2014 students will receive an email (to the personal email address provided to Landmark College) with a username, password and link to fill out the online Housing Application.
- Please allow one week after deposit is made for processing. Housing Application emails will be sent after the deposit is processed.
- Prompt submission of housing applications is requested for students, especially those applying for a summer program.
- Students applying for the Fall 2014 semester who have submitted Housing Applications by May 1, 2014 will be considered for priority housing assignment and may expect to receive their housing assignment by June 30, 2014.
- After May 1, 2014, Fall Semester housing applications will be processed on a weekly basis, with housing assignments being sent out via email on Friday of the following week
- Housing Application Instructions [PDF]
Returning Students for Summer 2014 or Fall 2014
- Please check your Landmark College email account for your housing application reminder, including login instructions and a link to the online Housing Application. Housing Applications will be available for the summer and fall semesters on April 16, 2014. Housing Applications for the fall semester are due by April 25, 2014.
- Students who have submitted their housing application by the April 25 deadline may expect to receive their housing assignments on May 2, 2014.
Office of Student Affairs