Landmark College uses a paperless housing application system called "Residence." Once a student has deposited for the Fall semester, the Spring semester, or a Short-Term Program, a Residence Account will be set up. Students can access their Residence Account at any time to submit/view housing applications, complete/view housing preference forms, see their current and future housing assignment, and view current Room Condition Reports. All correspondence will be sent to students via the email account submitted with their Admission Application. Correspondence for returning Landmark students will be sent via their Landmark College email accounts. All applications are submitted electronically. Should you have a need for a paper application due to lack of computer access, please contact us.
- Once they have made their semester or program deposit, new students will receive an email (to the personal email address provided to Landmark College) with a username, password, and link to fill out the online Housing Application.
- Please allow one week after deposit is made for processing. Housing Application emails will be sent after the deposit is processed.
- Prompt submission of housing applications is requested for students, especially those applying for a summer program. The housing application submission deadline for Fall 2015 students is June 10, 2015.
- Housing Application Instructions [PDF]
Returning Students for Summer or Fall 2015:
- Please check your Landmark College email account for your housing application reminder, including login instructions and a link to the online Housing Application. Housing Applications for Summer programs and the Fall semester are available in February 2015.
- Students who have submitted their housing application by the deadline of March 30, 2015, may expect to receive their housing assignments on May 1, 2015, after 5 p.m.
- Current students enrolled in a summer program WILL need to move out of their current room at the end of the spring semester. It is not possible to leave belongings in your room until the summer session starts. Please refer to our Storage, Packing and Shipping webpage for contact information with local storage companies.
Office of Student Affairs