Dining Services are provided by Chartwells College & University Dining Services™. They provide nutritious, quality food with excellent service and variety for the entire campus.
The Dining Hall in Middle Hall offers:
- Hot meals, seven days a week, featuring a diverse menu
- Help-yourself salad & deli bars
- Make-your-own Belgian waffles and grilled sandwiches
- Sizzling items from the grill—hamburgers, french fries
- Extensive ethnic features
- Unlimited refills at each meal
The Fireside Café in Strauch Family Student Center offers a selection of grilled or deli options, or the chance to grab a drink or snack between classes. The Fireside Café accepts cash, credit cards, Landmark or Shark Bite Points. Students may pay with cash or their campus debit card. Open until midnight.
Chartwells Office on campus
Diane Cummings, Manager