Dining Services are provided by Chartwells College & University Dining Services™. They provide nutritious, quality food with excellent service and variety for the entire campus.
The Dining Hall in Middle Hall offers:
- Hot meals, seven days a week, featuring a diverse menu
- Help-yourself salad & deli bars
- Make-your-own Belgian waffles and grilled sandwiches
- Sizzling items from the grill—hamburgers, french fries
- Extensive ethnic features
- Unlimited refills at each meal
The Fireside Café in Strauch Family Student Center offers a selection of grilled or deli options, or the chance to grab a drink or snack between classes. The Fireside Café accepts cash, credit cards, Landmark or Shark Bite Points. Students may pay with cash or their campus debit card. Open until midnight.