Boston & Ski Area Shuttles
Spend the day in Boston, but let us do the driving. We run this shuttle about once each month. Grab a seat on the Shark Shuttle and head to Beantown! This shuttle requires a reservation - Sign up here
Ski and Ride Shuttle - Mt. Snow and Stratton
Want to go skiing, snowboarding, or tubing? Save your gas, and let us take you to the mountain! This shuttle is available on Sundays during ski season. Shuttle is first-come, first-served--no reservation is needed.
Announcing new Boston option through local transportation company!
- Local company Thomas Transportation is offering Park & Ride service to/from Brattleboro, Keene and Boston/Logan (Please note: this service is not affiliated in any way with Landmark College or Landmark Shuttle Services.)
- Students seeking to use above service would need to get to the Brattleboro park & ride location via their own car, Brattleboro Taxi or The Current local bus service.
Spring 2016 Landmark College Boston Shuttle Dates:
- Saturday, January 30: Pickup at Alumni Hall at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, February 20: Pickup at Alumni Hall at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, March 5: Pickup at Alumni Hall at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, April 9: Pickup at Alumni Hall at 10 a.m.
Reservations required. Sign up on the Student Activities SharkNet page. (Log in required)
Boston shuttles meet at the New England Aquarium at 7:30 p.m. for return to campus.
The shuttle is free, but if you reserve a seat and don't show up (and don't cancel your reservation at least one day ahead of time) a $10 "no show" fee will be charged to your student account.
Landmark College Ski Shuttle Schedule for Winter 2016:
- Mt. Snow - Sunday, January 31: Pickup at Alumni Hall at 9 a.m.
- Stratton - Sunday, February 7: Pickup at Alumni Hall at 9 a.m.
- Mt. Snow - Sunday, February 14: Pickup at Alumni Hall at 9 a.m.
- Stratton - Sunday, February 21: Pickup at Alumni Hall at 9 a.m.
- Mt. Snow - Sunday, February 28: Pickup at Alumni Hall at 9 a.m.
- Stratton - Sunday, March 6: Pickup at Alumni Hall at 9 a.m.
Ski shuttles meet at the ski area at 4 p.m. for return to campus.
Landmark College Shuttle Services