Brattleboro Bus & Train/Hartford Airport Shuttles
Unless you're driving, you're most likely departing from or arriving to campus on a train, bus, or airplane. To sign up for shuttle service for College breaks, please click on the date to be directed to the online form. Reservations required for all shuttles.
News & Updates
- Please note that we will no longer be charging airport shuttle fees to student tuition accounts - when you reserve, please be prepared to pay with a credit card (you will be directed to the secure payment page once you complete the reservation form)
- Our airport shuttle service is provided by a third-party transportation company. Landmark College provides the service of coordinating shared rides at set times through the transportation company.
- For planning purposes, advance reservations are required
- Please be sure your pop-up blocker is turned OFF in order to access the reservation form.
- Local company Thomas Transportation is offering a new service to Boston/Logan!
We coordinate shuttle service to and from the following destinations:
- Bradley International Airport in Hartford, Connecticut (approximately 1.5 hours driving distance from campus) Click the READ MORE link for the reservations page.
- Brattleboro Amtrak Station in Brattleboro, Vermont (approximately 20 minutes driving distance from campus)
- Brattleboro Greyhound Station in Brattleboro, Vermont (approximately 20 minutes driving distance from campus)
- For all departures from campus: please be ready and waiting at Alumni Hall at least 10 minutes before pickup time.
- For all pickups from Bradley International: plan to be ready to meet the shuttle at the pickup time. (For example, a flight arriving at 5:55 p.m. to the airport would be too late for a 6 p.m. shuttle.) Call the transportation company (details will be emailed to you prior to the trip) when you land so they can tell you where to meet the van.
The dates and times below may be subject to change.
- (End of semester) Thursday, May 12, 1 p.m. to Bradley International Airport
- (End of semester) Friday, May 13, 8 a.m. and 12 noon to Bradley International Airport
- (End of semester) Saturday, May 14, 8 a.m. to Bradley International Airport
- (End of semester) Sunday, May 15, 8 a.m. to Bradley International Airport
- Train Shuttle Thursday, May 12 at 11:30 a.m.
- Train Shuttle Friday, May 13 at 11:30 a.m.
- Bus Station Shuttle, May 12 & 13 at 9:15 a.m.
- Airport Shuttles: $65, payable with credit card at the time of reservation. (Please note that seats are not guaranteed without prior signup.)
- Bus & Train Shuttles: free with prior signup, $10 fee for reserving and not showing up. (Please note that seats are not guaranteed without prior signup.)
Online reservations will generally remain open until 3 p.m. on the business day before each departure, or until the shuttle is full. Reservations are required for all shuttles. If you ride the shuttle without prior signup, or make a late reservation (after reservations have already closed) you will be charged an additional fee.
Shuttle reservations may be canceled for a full refund at least one business day before departure/pickup by contacting Student Affairs.