Landmark College uses a paperless housing application system called "Residence." Once a student has deposited for the Fall semester, the Spring semester, or a Short-Term Program, a Residence Account will be set up. Students can access their Residence Account at any time to submit/view housing applications, complete/view housing preference forms, see their current and future housing assignment, and view current Room Condition Reports. All correspondence will be sent to students via the email account submitted with their Admission Application. Correspondence for returning Landmark students will be sent via their Landmark College email accounts. All applications are submitted electronically. Should you have a need for a paper application due to lack of computer access, please contact us.
New Students for Jump Start or Spring 2016 Semester:
- Once they have made their semester or program deposit, new students will receive an email (to the personal email address provided to Landmark College) with a username, password, and link to fill out the online Housing Application. Residence Account information will be sent to Jump Start and Spring semester students starting October 2015.
- Please allow one week after deposit is made for processing. Housing Application emails will be sent after the deposit is processed.
- Prompt submission of housing applications is requested for students, especially those applying for the Jump Start program. The housing application submission deadline for Jump Start and Spring 2016 students is November 2, 2015.
- Residence Account Instructions [PDF]
Returning Students for January Term or Spring 2016:
- Please check your Landmark College email account for your housing application reminder, including login instructions and a link to the online Housing Application. Housing Applications for January Term or Spring semester are available on October 3, 2015.
- Students who have submitted their housing application by the deadline of November 13, 2015, may expect to receive their housing assignments on December 4, after 5 p.m.
- Current students enrolled for Fall semester will not need to move out of their room at the beginning of winter break IF they are staying in the same room for the spring semester. Students who are changing rooms WILL need to move completely out of their room at the beginning of winter break and will be able to move into their new residence hall at the beginning of January Term or Spring semester. Please refer to our Storage, Packing and Shipping webpage for contact information with local storage companies.
Office of Student Affairs