Landmark College uses a paperless housing application system called "Residence." Once a student has deposited for the Fall semester, the Spring semester, or a Short-Term Program, a Residence Account will be set up. Students can access their Residence Account at any time to submit/view housing applications, complete/view housing preference forms, see their current and future housing assignment, and view current Room Condition Reports. All applications are submitted electronically. Should you have a need for a paper application due to lack of computer access, please contact us.
New Students for Summer 2016 or Fall 2016 Semester:
- Once they have made their program deposit, High School Program, Visiting College Program and Transitions Program students will receive an email (to the personal email address provided to Landmark College) with a username, password, and link to fill out the online Housing Application. Residence Account information will be sent to Summer students starting April 2016.
- Please allow one week after deposit is made for processing. Housing Application emails will be sent after the deposit is processed.
- Fall Semester students will have housing information included in their onboarding portal. After the enrollment deposit is made, Housing Information will appear in the student's onboarding portal, with information about where to find the online housing application. All email communication will be sent via the student's Landmark email address.
- Prompt submission of housing applications is requested for students, especially those applying for a Summer program. The housing application submission deadline for fall and summer 2016 students is May 15, 2016. Students who have submitted their housing application by the deadline can expect to hear about their housing assignment on June 3, 2016 after 5 p.m.
- Residence Account Instructions [PDF]
Returning Students for Summer/Fall 2016:
- Please check your Landmark College email account for your housing application reminder, including login instructions and a link to the online Housing Application. Housing Applications for Summer Term or Fall semester are available on February 29, 2016.
- Students who have submitted their housing application by the deadline of March 28, 2016, may expect to receive their housing assignments on April 29, 2016 after 5 p.m.
- Current students enrolled for Spring semester WILL need to move completely out of their room at the end of the semester. Students enrolled in a Summer program will not be housed in the same room as the Spring Semester. Please refer to our Storage, Packing and Shipping webpage for contact information with local storage companies.
Office of Student Affairs