Summer Session for Visiting College Students New Student Orientation
Through Landmark College's Summer Session for Visiting College Students, you can build your reading, comprehension, writing and executive function skills, as well as earn college credits that you can transfer to your home college. We look forward to your arrival on campus!
Accepted Students - Getting Started
Before you arrive, you'll be asked to download, complete and submit several forms, some optional and some required. Please return all forms to the Admissions office by June 20, 2014 (if you receive them on or after that date, please return as soon as possible).
- Keep in mind that the more you complete before you arrive, the less you will need to do on registration day. To stay organized, you might want to start off with a Forms Checklist [PDF]
Wondering where to go when you arrive on campus, what to bring, or what life will be like in your new community? Please take a look at "Making Your Way to Landmark College [PDF]," our guide to residential life at the College. Also please read over the Student Handbook, which outlines the expectations of students living in the Landmark College Community.
Enrollment Information & Download All Forms*:
*Note: you will still need to complete the Online Housing Application
Individual Forms & Link to Online Housing Application
- General Release [PDF]
- Health History [PDF]
- Please also enclose a copy of your health insurance card
- FERPA [PDF]
- Consent to Release Educational Information [PDF]
- Optional Campus Debit Account Application [PDF]
- Online Housing Application - Deposited students will receive an email with login and instructions to complete the online form
- Emergency Contact Information: When you fill out the Housing Application, you will also be asked to fill out your emergency contact information
- Emergency Alert Signup - You'll be asked to complete this step at New Student Registration - please remember to have your cell phone with you
Office of Student Affairs
Strauch Family Student Center