Transition to College Program New Student Orientation (NSO)
Landmark College's Transition to College Program helps students with learning differences prepare for the challenging transition from high school to college, and from home to residence hall. Students are immersed in a living/learning experience that offers a real "taste" of college life, college-level work, and the challenges that they will encounter in the fall. We look forward to meeting you this summer!
Accepted Students - Getting Started
Before you arrive, you'll be asked to download, complete, and submit several forms. Please return all forms to the Admissions office by July 11, 2014. (If you receive them on or after that date, please return as soon as possible.)
- Keep in mind that the more you complete before you arrive, the less you will need to do on registration day. To stay organized, you might want to start off with a Forms Checklist [PDF]
Wondering where to go when you arrive on campus, what to bring, or what life will be like in your new community? Please take a look at "Making Your Way to Landmark College [PDF]," our guide to residential life at the College. Also please read over the Student Handbook, which outlines the expectations of students living in the Landmark College community.
Enrollment Information & Download All Forms*:
*Note: you will still need to complete the Online Housing Application.
Individual Forms & Link to Online Housing Application
- General Release [PDF]
- Health History [PDF]
- Please also enclose a copy of your health insurance card.
- FERPA [PDF]
- Activity Waiver [PDF]
- Consent to Release Educational Information [PDF]
- Optional Campus Debit Account Application [PDF]
- Online Housing Application - Deposited students will receive an email with login and instructions to complete the online form.
- Emergency Contact Information: When you fill out the Housing Application, you will also be asked to fill out your emergency contact information.
- Emergency Alert Signup - You'll be asked to complete this step at New Student Registration - please remember to have your cell phone with you.