Forms & Publications
Here is all you need to get started
Enrollment forms for the Spring 2014 semester
We will ask you to download, print and return some paper forms, while others are exclusively online. If applicable, Math Placement will also be mailed to your home for you to fill out and return.
Please note that some of the online forms will require login information that will be emailed to you shortly after your deposit is processed. If you are waiting for that to occur, you can get started on your paper forms.
1. Paper Enrollment Forms - please download, print, fill out and return to Admissions (Health Forms can be sent directly to Health Services)
Download All Paper Forms Listed Below [pdf], or download individually:
- Form A Health History [pdf]
- Form B Physical Examination [pdf] - your doctor will need to fill this one out so you may want to get started
- Form C Immunication Record [pdf]
- Copy of Your Health Insurance Card [pdf]
2. Math Placement - if applicable, this will be mailed to your home along with your Academic Placement Letter.
- If you receive a Math Placement form in the mail, please complete and return as soon as possible (definitely do it well before you arrive so you don't have to do it on Registration day!)
- If you don't receive a Math Placement form, then you don't need to do this step.
3. Online Forms - you may need to wait to receive login information to your email for some forms as noted:
- Set up Your Quikpay Account - you will need your network login information which will be emailed to you from Information Technology Services after your deposit is processed
- Emergency Campus Alerts signup - you will need your network login information which will be emailed to you from Information Technology Services after your deposit is processed
- Online Housing Application - you will need login information which will be emailed to you from Residential Life shortly after your deposit is processed
- Laptop Program / Computer Information Form - you can do this one at any time. You will first want to decide if you are purchasing a laptop through the College.
- Health Insurance Online Waiver - you can do this one at any time. This is required if you do NOT want the Landmark College Student Health Insurance Plan.
Office of Student Affairs
Strauch Family Student Center - second floor