Spring New Student Orientation (NSO)
Congratulations on your decision to join the incoming class and make Landmark College your college!
To get started on the steps to enrollment, you might want to download a New Student Checklist [PDF] -a paper copy will also be mailed to your home address
- Begin filling out your Enrollment Forms - some are online, some are PDFs to download, print and return.
- To ensure a smooth transition and registration process, be sure to complete all forms well before you arrive to campus (within two weeks of being accepted).
2. General Schedule of Activities for New Student Registration & Orientation
- Find out when to arrive on campus and what we have planned for you during your first few days on campus.
3. Essential Documents - Health Insurance Waiver, Student Handbook, Billing Statement
- Student Health Insurance Waiver Memo & FAQs [pdf]
- Spring 2014 New Student Billing Statement [pdf]
- Student Handbook [pdf]
4. New Student Online Resources
Do you have a question about cars on campus, the online housing application, or what to bring? Just check out our online resources below for a helpful guide to many of the questions you may have as a new Landmark College student.
- Academic Calendar
- Advising (see also Advising FAQs)
- Bookstore (see also Bookstore check cashing policy)
- Campus Debit Account
- Cars on Campus
- Cash - ATMs & Check Cashing
- Cell Phone Service
- Clubs & Organizations
- Counseling & Health Services
- Emergency Campus Alerts (e2campus)
- FERPA - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Health Insurance - See Student Health Insurance
- Housing - See Residence Halls
- Information Technology (also see IT FAQs)
- Laptop Program (also see minimum laptop requirements)
- Laundry on campus
- Long distance phone service
- Mail on campus
- Meal Plans
- Packing List - see Residence Halls, What to Bring
- Parent Services
- Prescription Medication
- Priority Registration - coming soon!
- Quikpay (view your bill or pay online)
- Residence Halls
- Safety & Security
- Shuttle Service
- Storage, Packing & shipping
- Student Health Insurance & Waiver
- Student Handbook
- Wellness Housing
Office of Student Affairs
Strauch Family Student Center - second floor