Jump Start New Student Orientation (NSO)
Congratulations on your decision to get a head start on the Spring 2014 semester through our Jump Start Program!
- Calendar of events & activities as well as helpful information for both new (Jump Start) and returning (J-Term) students who will be on campus for January Term.
- You will be asked to fill out some paper and online forms before you arrive (Spring 2014 forms)
- To ensure a smooth transition to College, please submit all forms well before you arrive.
General Schedule for Jump Start Registration & New Student / Family Orientation
Sunday, January 5, 2014 - Strauch Family Student Center
- Registration & Residence Hall Move-In: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- New Student & Family Programs begin: 2:00 - 2:30 p.m.
- Student & Family Break-Out Sessions: 2:30 p.m.
- Families depart: 4:30 p.m.
- Dinner & Evening Sessions for students: 7:00 p.m.
- Check out the Spring 2014 New Student Orientation page for more information on living and learning at Landmark.
Office of Student Affairs
Strauch Family Student Center - second floor