Landmark College High School Program at Saint Vincent College (NSO)
Welcome to the Landmark College High School Program at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, Pennsylvania. We’re glad you’re here!
High School Program at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, Pennsylvania - Learn more or apply now!
Accepted Students - Getting Started
We'll be asking you to complete a number of forms: some have been mailed to you with your acceptance packet, others will need to be downloaded, printed and returned from this website.
To help you stay organized, you might want to start out by downloading a Forms Checklist [PDF]
Please return all enrollment and health forms to Admissions by June 9, 2014 (if you receive the forms on or after that date, please submit as soon as possible). Remember, the more you do now, the less you will need to do on registration day.
In our "Making Your Way Guide [PDF]," you’ll find useful information about New Student Orientation, what to pack, residence halls and living in your new community. Also please read over the Student Handbook [PDF] which outlines the expectations of High School Program students living in the Saint Vincent College community.
Important Publications for Review:
- Making Your Way Guide [PDF]
- Enrollment Information & Billing Statement [PDF]
- Instructions for Students Taking Medications [PDF]
- Student Handbook [PDF]
Enrollment Information & Download All Forms:
Forms Listed Individually - see above to download all forms at once
- Forms Checklist [PDF]
- General Release [PDF]
- Health History [PDF]
- Please also enclose a copy of your health insurance card
- Over the Counter Medications [PDF]
- Saint Vincent College Cell Phone Use [PDF]
- Housing Preference [PDF]
- General Trip Waiver [PDF]
- Permission to Leave Campus [PDF]
- Only needed if student will be temporarily leaving campus at any time during program, or leaving at end of program with anyone other than parent/guardian - please see form for details.