High School Program New Student Orientation (NSO)
Welcome to the High School Program. We've been planning for your arrival for some time, and are looking forward to seeing you on campus this summer. You'll find that our program will be full of great opportunities, both in the classroom and on the campus.
We'll be asking you to complete a number of forms: some have been mailed to you with your acceptance packet, others will need to be downloaded, printed and returned, and others are exclusively online. To help you stay organized, you might want to start out by downloading a Forms Checklist [PDF]
Please return all forms to the Admissions office by June 19, 2013 (if you receive the forms on or after that date, please submit as soon as possible). Remember, the more you do now, the less you will need to do on registration day.
In "Making Your Way to Landmark College [PDF]," you’ll find useful information about New Student Orientation, what to pack, residence halls and living in your new community. Also please read over the Student Handbook [PDF] which outlines the expectations of students living in the Landmark Community.
Enrollment Information & Download All Forms:
Individual (Required) Forms & Link to Online Housing Application
- General Release [PDF]
- Responsible Payer [PDF]
Health History [PDF]
- Please also enclose a copy of your health insurance card
- Over the Counter Medications [PDF]
Online Housing Application - Deposited students will receive an email with login and instructions to complete the online form starting April 16, 2013
- Receipt of Handbook: When you fill out the Housing Application, you will be asked to certify that you have read and agree to the policies outlined in the Student Handbook [PDF]
- Emergency Contact Information: When you fill out the Housing Application,you will also be asked to fill out your emergency contact information
- Emergency Alert Signup - You'll be asked to complete this step at New Student Registration - please remember to have your cell phone with you
- Course Selection Form, Reading and Writing Placement Test and Enrollment Form - Mailed to you with your acceptance packet
Individual (Optional) Forms:
- Making Your Way Guide [PDF]
- Instructions for Students Taking Medications [PDF]
- Student Handbook [PDF]