High School Program New Student Orientation (NSO)
Welcome to the High School Program at Landmark College in Putney, Vermont!
Accepted Students - Getting Started
We'll be asking you to complete a number of forms: some have been mailed to you with your acceptance packet, others will need to be downloaded, printed and returned, and others are exclusively online. To help you stay organized, you might want to start out by downloading a Forms Checklist [PDF]
Please return all enrollment and health forms to Admissions/Health Services Office by June 26, 2015 (if you receive the forms on or after that date, please submit as soon as possible). Remember, the more you do now, the less you will need to do on registration day.
- Making Your Way Guide to Campus Life [PDF]
- High School Program Student Handbook [PDF] - coming soon
- Enrollment Information [PDF]
- Instructions for Students Taking Medications [PDF]
Download All Forms:
Download All Forms [PDF]* (does not include trip waivers, which are coming soon)
*Note: you will still need to complete the Online Housing Application as well as complete the Course Selection Form & Placement test mailed to you with your acceptance letter
Individual Forms & Link to Online Housing Application
- General Release [PDF]
- Health History [PDF]
- Please also enclose a copy of your health insurance card
- Over the Counter Medications [PDF]
- Online Housing Application - Deposited students will receive an email with login and instructions to complete the online form starting April 16, 2015
- Emergency Alert Signup - You'll be asked to complete this step at New Student Registration - please remember to have your cell phone with you
- Course Selection Form, Reading and Writing Placement Test and Enrollment Form - Mailed to you with your acceptance packet
- General Trip Waiver [PDF] - coming soon
- Rafting Trip Waiver [PDF]
- Please complete even if you do not plan to go at this time.
- Optional Campus Debit Account Application [PDF]
- Permission to Leave Campus [PDF]
- Only needed if student will be temporarily leaving campus at any time during program, or leaving at end of program with anyone other than parent/guardian - please see form for details.