High School Summer Program New Student Orientation (NSO)
Welcome to the High School Summer Program at Landmark College in Putney, Vermont!
Accepted Students - Let's Get Started!
We'll be asking you to complete a number of forms: some have been mailed to you with your acceptance packet, others will need to be downloaded, printed and returned, and others are exclusively online. To help you stay organized, you might want to start out by downloading the Forms Checklist.
Please return all enrollment and health forms to Admissions/Health Services Office as soon as possible and no later than June 26, 2016. Remember, the more you do now, the less you will need to do on registration day!
- Making Your Way Guide for the 2016 High School Summer Program (also sent to you with your acceptance)
- High School Summer Program Student Handbook [PDF]
- Enrollment Information
- Instructions for Students Taking Medications
Download All Forms: Use this link to download ALL of the enrollment forms you will need to complete for the High School Summer Program.
*Note: you will still need to complete the Online Housing Application (a link for this will be emailed to deposited students starting in April) as well as complete the placement assessment mailed to you with your acceptance letter
Individual Forms & Link to Online Housing Application
- General Release
- Health History Form
- Please also enclose a copy of your health insurance card
- Over the Counter Medications
- Online Housing Application - Deposited students will receive an email with login and instructions to complete the online form starting April 11, 2016
- Emergency Alert Signup - You'll be asked to complete this step at New Student Registration on July 8th for the Social Pragmatics Track or July 10th for the Traditional Track - please remember to have your cell phone with you
- General Trip Waiver
- This is a 2 page document. Please be sure to sign and return the 2nd page.
- Rafting Trip Waiver [PDF]
- Please complete even if you do not plan to go at this time.
- Optional Campus Debit Account sign-up
- Permission to Leave Campus
- Only needed if student will be temporarily leaving campus at any time during program, or leaving at end of program with anyone other than parent/guardian - please see form for details.
- NEW: High School Program Activities Preference (descriptions here!)