High School Program New Student Orientation (NSO)
Welcome to the High School Program at Landmark College in Putney, Vermont!
We've been planning for your arrival for some time, and we're looking forward to seeing you on campus this summer. Please see the information below to prepare for your arrival.
News & Updates
- The High School Program Online Activities Preference Form is available! Download the Activities Description [PDF], then take a minute to fill out the online form to let us know your top picks for your ongoing Monday/Wednesday/Friday activity.
Accepted Students: Getting Started
We'll be asking you to complete a number of forms. Some have been mailed to you with your acceptance packet, others will need to be downloaded, printed and returned, and others are exclusively online. To help you stay organized, you might want to start out by downloading a Forms Checklist [PDF]
- Please return all enrollment and health forms to Admissions/Health Services Office by June 19, 2014. (If you receive the forms on or after that date, please submit as soon as possible.) Remember, the more you do now, the less you will need to do on registration day.
In "Making Your Way to Landmark College [PDF]," you’ll find useful information about New Student Orientation, what to pack, residence halls, and living in your new community. Also, please read over the Student Handbook [PDF] which outlines the expectations of students living in the Landmark Community.
Enrollment Information & Download All Forms:
*Note: you will still need to complete the Online Housing Application as well as the Course Selection Form & Placement test mailed to you with your acceptance letter
Individual Forms & Link to Online Housing Application
- General Release [PDF]
- Health History [PDF]
- Please also enclose a copy of your health insurance card
- Over the Counter Medications [PDF]
- Online Housing Application - Deposited students will receive an email with login and instructions to complete the online form two to three days after their deposit is received and processed.
- Emergency Alert Signup - You'll be asked to complete this step at New Student Registration. Please remember to have your cell phone with you.
- Course Selection Form, Reading and Writing Placement Test and Enrollment Form - Mailed to you with your acceptance packet
- General Trip Waiver [PDF]
- Rafting Trip Waiver [PDF]
- Please complete even if you do not plan to go at this time.
- Optional Campus Debit Account Application [PDF]
- Permission to Leave Campus [PDF]
- Only needed if student will be temporarily leaving campus at any time during program, or leaving at end of program with anyone other than parent/guardian. Please see form for details.
- Making Your Way Guide [PDF]
- Enrollment Information & Billing Statement [PDF]
- Instructions for Students Taking Medications [PDF]
- Student Handbook [PDF]