Forms & Publications
Enrollment forms for the Fall 2015 semester
We will ask you to download, print and return some paper forms, while others are exclusively online. The Math Placement form will also be mailed to your home for you to fill out and return.
- Download a New Student Checklist [pdf] to help you stay organized
Please note that some of the online forms will require login information that will be emailed to you shortly after your deposit is processed. If you are waiting for that to occur, you can get started on your paper forms.
1. Paper Enrollment Forms - please download, print, fill out and return to Admissions (Health Forms can be sent directly to Health Services)
Download All Paper Forms Listed Below [pdf], or download individually:
- General Release and Acknowledgement of Consent [pdf]
- FERPA Release [pdf]
- Consent to Release Educational Information [pdf]
- Optional Campus Debit Card [pdf] - optional if you would like to open a Campus Debit/Spending Account
- Form A Health History [pdf]
- Form B Physical Examination [pdf] - your doctor will need to fill this one out so you may want to get started
- Form C Immunication Record [pdf]
- Copy of Your Health Insurance Card
2. Math Placement - if applicable, this will be mailed to your home along with your Academic Placement Letter.
- If you receive a Math Placement form in the mail, please complete and return as soon as possible (definitely do it well before you arrive so you don't have to do it on Registration day!)
- If you don't receive a Math Placement form, then you don't need to do this step.
3. Online Forms - you may need to wait to receive login information to your email for some forms as noted:
- Set up Your Quikpay Account - you will need your network login information which will be emailed to you from Information Technology Services after your deposit is processed
- Emergency Campus Alerts signup - you will need your network login information which will be emailed to you from Information Technology Services after your deposit is processed
- Online Housing Application - you will need login information which will be emailed to you from Residential Life shortly after your deposit is processed
- Computer Package - A fully-supported Lenova Yoga computer package will be ordered for each deposited student and billed to the student’s tuition account. However, if you already own a Windows 8 touchscreen tablet/PC that meets required specifications, you may apply online for an exception.
Office of Student Affairs
Strauch Family Student Center, 2nd Floor