Forms & Publications
Before you arrive, you'll be asked to download, complete and submit several forms, some optional and some required. You'll also be asked to complete a couple of forms which are exclusively online. Please complete / return all forms to the Admissions office by August 15, 2013 (if you receive them on or after that date, please return as soon as possible). Keep in mind that the more you complete before you arrive, the less you will need to do on registration day.
To help you stay organized, a forms checklist is available within the first pages of "Making Your Way: A Guide for New Students"
- Welcome Letter [PDF]
- Making Your Way Guide [PDF] - Forms Checklist, Enrollment & Billing Information, What to Pack and everything you need to know about living and learning in the Landmark College Community
- Student Handbook [PDF] - Your guide to all of the College's rules, regulations and policies that govern our community
- Student Notebook Program Brochure [PDF]
Download All Printable Forms*
*Note: you will still need to complete online forms.
Individual Required Forms (Online & Printable)
- General Release [PDF]
- Responsible Payer [PDF]
Online Housing Application - Deposited students will receive an email with login and instructions to complete the online form starting April 16, 2013
- Emergency Contact Information: When you fill out the Housing Application,you will also be asked to fill out your emergency contact information
- Emergency Campus Alerts Online Signup - You'll be able to complete this step once you receive login information from Information Technology Services
- Health Forms
Individual Recommended Forms
- Computer Information and Order Form [PDF]
- Telephone Application [PDF]
- Campus Debit Account [PDF]
- Consent to Release Educational Information [PDF]
- FERPA [PDF]
Optional Health Insurance Waiver
All students will be billed for the Landmark College Student Health Insurance Plan (please see page 3 of Making Your Way for plan costs). Students who are already insured may opt out by completing an online waiver. Please check back soon for more details regarding the Landmark College Student Health Insurance Plan and opt-out process will be published on this page as soon as they are available.
Student Affairs Program Associate