New Student Orientation
Congratulations on your decision to attend Landmark College!
Our Orientation program gives you the structure to become a student and community member at Landmark College. In order to make your transition to the campus as smooth as possible, we’ve gathered information for you to review as you make your way to Landmark College.
New Student Orientation - Summer Programs 2014
- High School Program: Social Pragmatics Track - July 3, 2014
- High School Program: Traditional Track - July 6, 2014
- Summer Session for Visiting College Students - July 5, 2014
- Transition to College Program - July 25, 2014
During New Student Orientation you will:
- Meet and make connections with your fellow classmates
- Explore your new living & learning environment
- Have time to settle into your residence hall and get to know your way around campus
- Get introduced to the academic program and learn about the services available to you as a student
Office of Student Affairs
Strauch Family Student Center - second floor