Student Health Insurance
Landmark College requires that all students be covered by health insurance.
Automatic Enrollment in the Landmark College Student Health Insurance Plan
All incoming Spring 2014 students (new students as well as former students re-enrolling for Spring 2014) will be automatically enrolled in and billed for the Landmark College Student Health Plan administered by Bollinger, Inc. unless they decline it online (and are eligible to do so).
- The Spring semester premium for the Plan is $1,000 ($1,400 for students 26 or older) and will be charged to each student's account. The Plan coverage period is January 15, 2014 to August 15, 2014.
- Students who can certify that they have other valid and collectible health insurance, which is comparable to the College Plan (see FAQs document) are eligible to decline the Landmark College Student Health Insurance plan administered by Bollinger, Inc. by completing an Online Waiver. Students who decline the Landmark College Student Health Insurance Plan will have the charge deleted from their student account.
- Deadline for Online Waiver is February 10, 2014.
Summary of Coverage & Benefits, Preferred Provider Listings or Claims Processing
How to Decline the Landmark College Student Health Insurance Plan
- Determine if you meet the requirements to waive the Landmark College Student Health Insurance Plan (your insurance must be valid in Vermont and comparable to the College Plan - see FAQs document).
- Complete the Online Waiver.
- You will need your Student ID number and your current health insurance information to complete the waiver.
- Deadline for completing the Online Waiver is February 10, 2014. No exceptions can be made after the waiver period is closed and you will be billed for the Plan on your student account.
Former Students Re-enrolling for Spring 2014
- Follow above instructions for new students
- Send a copy of your current health insurance card or cards (front and back) scanned and emailed to CampusLife@landmark.edu or faxed to 802.387.6703
For questions about Insurance Benefits, Preferred Provider Listings or Claims Processing:
Bollinger, Inc (claims coverage), 866.267.0092
Bollinger, Inc (all other questions), 800.526.1379
For questions about Landmark College enrollment forms, Health Services or College health insurance requirements:
Student Affairs, 802.387.6714