Student Health Insurance
Landmark College requires that all students be covered by health insurance.
The Landmark College Student Health Insurance Plan is administered by Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk.
All new and returning Fall 2016 students will be automatically billed for and enrolled in the Student Health Insurance Plan unless they have other, comparable coverage AND complete the Online Decision Form to decline the insurance AND submit a copy of their health insurance card to Landmark College Health Services. The deadline to complete the Online Decision Form and remove the charge for Fall 2016 students is in September. (Exact date to be announced.)
The decision form must be done once per academic year in order to decline coverage.
Declining the Student Health Insurance Plan
If you are already covered for the Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 year by another insurance plan, you can decline the Student Health Insurance Plan by completing an online waiver.
- IMPORTANT: To decline the Student Health Plan, your other coverage MUST be considered "comparable" to the Student Health Insurance Plan. For information on how to determine if your coverage is comparable, please see the Frequently Asked Questions document at the Landmark College Gallagher website.
- You must also send a copy of your health insurance card to Landmark College Health Services:
Enrolling in the Insurance Plan
If you would like to enroll in the Fall 2016 Landmark College Student Health Plan, please complete the Online Decision Form. You'll be automatically billed the premium for the plan on your tuition bill.
Online Decision Form
All students will asked to submit a decision form to indicate whether they accept or decline the Student Health Insurance. Parents may complete this form on behalf of students. Any student who DOES NOT complete an Online Decision Form by the deadline will be automatically enrolled in the Student Health Plan, and this cannot be changed after the deadline has passed.
Decision Form Deadline
Online decision forms must be submitted by the September deadline. Any student who has not submitted a decision form by that date will be automatically enrolled in and billed for the Student Health Insurance Plan, and no exceptions will be made after that date.
Contacts for Questions
- Coverage/Benefit Questions: For specific questions regarding plan coverage or benefits, please contact Gallagher directly via phone, live chat, or email.
- Online Form Assistance: If you need assistance completing the online waiver, Gallagher provides assistance via email, live chat, and phone--please see the contact information on the Landmark College Gallagher Student Health Plan website.
- Tuition Bill: Please contact Ginny Irish at firstname.lastname@example.org or Alyssa Bingham at email@example.com.
- Health Services: For questions related to the services provided by Landmark College Health Services, please contact Cindy Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All other questions: For general questions related to the Health Insurance requirement at the College, please contact Student Affairs.