We do not offer allergy injections in-house at Health Services, however arrangements can be made for students to get their allergy injections done in a local Doctor’s office in Brattleboro. Students will need to provide insurance cards, as these visits will be billed to insurance.
Transportation to and from the visit can be provided for students who need it. A fee of $16 per hour will be charged to the student’s tuition account.
Appointments and transportation will be arranged through Health Services. Students should bring their serum with them to arrange initial appointments.
Students are required to provide the following:
- A precise schedule of dosage and frequency of administration from the prescribing physician.
- The prescribing physician’s name, address, phone number, fax number and office hours.
- Instructions for altering the schedule due to missed/late appointments.
- All vials must be clearly marked with name of student, contents and expiration date.
- New allergy patients must receive their first dose of serum in their prescribing allergist’s office.