How do I request a copy of my medical records?

If you would like records sent to another medical facility or college, you must sign an authorization to release form available in the Health Center. It will outline specific information that you request. You will need the name, address, phone and fax number of the physician, medical facility or college that you are sending records to. If you are under age 18, this request must be signed by a parent or guardian.