Websites and Mental Health Resources
- College Parents of America’s mission is to assist families in the successful preparation, transition, adjustment and completion of the college experience.
- CollegeDrinkingPrevention.gov is your resource for comprehensive research-based information on issues related to alcohol abuse and binge drinking among college students. Created by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA).
- The Brattleboro Retreat provides specialized diagnosis and treatment services for adults who are experiencing a wide variety of mental health and addiction problems.
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Psychiatric Association
- Mental Health America
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Child and Adolescent Bipolar Foundation
- Families for Depression Awareness