Computer Package Details
Lenovo computers are fully loaded and include all software needed to meet the academic requirements at Landmark.
Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga
- Convertible Tablet/PC
- Intel Core i5 4200 1.6Ghz
- 4GB Memory
- 500GB 7200RPM Hard Drive plus 16GB Solid State Drive
- Integrated Web Camera
- 12.5” Wide Screen w/Integrated Graphics
- Integrated Ethernet, Wireless & Bluetooth
- 8 Cell Battery (7 hour battery life)
- Windows 8.1 Professional
- .7” Thin and 3.6 Lbs. Total Weight
Total Package Cost: $ 1405.00
Software and Services Bundle included in the Computer Package
- Novell Network & Groupwise Email Clients
- ESET Nod32 virus protection
- Theft/Damage Insurance for 1-year with $100 deductible per incident*
- Three-year ThinkPad Protection Plan with free parts replacement**
*The Security Group International insurance policy is $65 for full coverage for one year and covers theft, accidental damage and loss. There is a deductible of $100 per incident. The insurance is renewed annually and will be billed to your tuition account unless you opt out.
**With ThinkPad Protection Plan Accidental Damage Coverage, repairing damage caused by spills, drops and other accidents is covered at no additional cost to you. The coverage is for three years. All repairs will be managed by Landmark College's Technical Support Center (Help Desk).
Required Software for all students
Required software program that will be installed before you receive your computer:
- Microsoft Office Professional Campus License* $28
The software cost of $28 will be billed to your tuition account.
*Important note: Under the conditions of our campus agreement, the Microsoft product is licensed to students during the period of their enrollment at Landmark.
Required software for LIC Students
- Dragon Naturally Speaking Premium v12 (voice-recognition) software with a quality headset is required at a cost of $165
- Kurzweil 3000 Text to Speech software at a cost of $227
- Inspiration Concept Mapping software at a cost of $35
All required software will be pre-installed on the computer and the total cost of $427 will be billed to the tuition account as a software fee
*Starting Fall 2014, Faculty in the LIC cohort will begin exploring the vast array of applications that may enhance the academic experience for their students. We strongly encourage interested students to purchase an iPad 4 through Landmark at a pass-through cost in order to explore these applications and features along with the faculty. For students interested in purchasing an iPad 4 from Landmark College, please complete the form at the link below and you will receive your iPad when you arrive for Student Registration.
Students will receive their computer during Student Registration on campus
Questions? Contact us for more information!
Manager Technical Support Services