Student Laptop Program
Landmark College students are required to have a laptop (notebook) computer.
Our Laptop Program is designed to meet students' academic needs. We strongly encourage students to purchase their computer through the Laptop Program.
Advantages to purchasing through Landmark include:
- Full technical support through Landmark's Help Desk on campus
- Hardware repairs by certified technicians and insurance claim processing
- A loaner computer if your computer needs to be repaired
- Landmark will order and set up the computer and install the software for you
Landmark's Laptop Program package includes software required for all students (Inspiration, Microsoft Office and Kurzweil Professional) as well as insurance protection against loss or theft and an extended warranty to cover accidental damage.
Why do students need a laptop computer?
If you are enrolling in the Fall or Spring semester, you'll need a computer to access the internet, online student and course information and to communicate and collaborate with faculty and other students.
If you are attending any of the summer programs, you may bring a computer with you, but are not required to do so.
Notebook Program Brochure
Steps to purchasing a computer through the Laptop Program:
Complete the Laptop Package order form. After you submit the form:
- We will confirm your order with you via email within five days.
- We will order the computer and install all software.
- We will provide you with the computer at Student Registration when you arrive on campus.
The cost of the computer and software will be charged to your tuition account. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Are students required to purchase a computer through Landmark's Laptop Program?
Although we strongly encourage you to purchase a computer through the Laptop Program, you may bring a laptop computer with you as long as it meets our minimum specifications.
Questions? Contact us for more information!
Manager of Technical Support Services