Student Computer Package
Since the Fall 2014 semester, Landmark College has required* new students to purchase the Lenovo Yoga computer package.
The Lenovo Yoga computer package is provided at a discounted price. This package ensures that the student’s academic technology needs in and out of the classroom are met. The computer is fully supported onsite by our Lenovo (IBM) Certified Staff, allowing quick resolution of any problems, and students receive a loaner computer while repairs are made.
- Full technical support through Landmark's Help Desk on campus
- Hardware repairs by certified technicians
- A loaner computer if your computer needs to be repaired or have software reinstalled
- Landmark orders and does all computer set up for you
- Microsoft Office 365 Professional Plus and ESET Nod32 Anti-Virus is pre-installed
- Campus printers and network client pre-installed
- 3-year extended warranty to cover all repairs, including accidental damage
Steps to receive the Computer Package:
- All students who deposit will receive the Computer Package unless exception* has been approved
- Computer will be ordered and set up by Technical Support Services
- Computer will be delivered to student at New Student Registration
- The cost of the Computer Package will be billed to the student account
Questions? Contact us for more information!
Manager of Technical Support Services