Frequently Asked Questions: Broken Items

What do I do if something in my room is broken?

You should contact your Resident Dean or Resident Assistant as soon as possible so a work request can be submitted for the repair.

Where do I go to find out if a repair was done?

Your Resident Dean can track the repairs completed and the date of completion.

Will I be charged if something needs to be repaired?

If it is determined that the damage was intentional or malicious, the College may financially charge you for the repair. You may also face judicial action.

Emergency Contact

Duty Officer
On-Campus: ext. 6899
Off-Campus: 802-387-6899

Campus Safety Office
Davis Hall, Room 001