We love hearing from our alumni and want to hear what you've been up to since leaving Landmark. Has your address changed? Are you getting married? Earning a new degree? We want to hear it all!
Reunions and Gatherings
There’s always something going on to help our Alumni to stay connected. Visit often to stay up to date on the opportunities we will offer next.
2015 Alumni Homecoming
Over the past 30 years, Landmark College has added new programs, new academic degrees, and new facilities. Our teaching has been informed by research and new technologies developed on campus. Yet our mission remains unchanged: we offer a transformative education to students who learn differently.
Saturday, September 26, 2015
RSVP by September 18, 2015 (Individual/Group Registration Fee is $10.00)
- Finn's Fun Run 5K - Run, Walk, or Bike
- Alumni Hall Dedication - Thanks to you, we will be renaming Middle Hall to Alumni Hall!
- Alumni Homecoming Celebration - Events include: Breakout sessions, Alumni Art Show, Homecoming Festivities, BBQ Lunch, and more
- Grand Opening- Nicole Goodner MacFarlane Center - Join us for the ribbon cutting for our first new academic building
- 30th Anniversary Grand Reception - Landmark College is turning 30! Join us as we celebrate our past, present, and future.
- Alumni Networking Brunch - Meet your classmates and network with the Alumni Advisory Board (Sunday)
Check out photos from our past alumni events. We hope to see you at a gathering soon!