We love hearing from our alumni and want to hear what you've been up to since leaving Landmark. Has your address changed? Are you getting married? Earning a new degree? We want to hear it all!
The 2015 Alumni Challenges Inspire New Gifts and Lifelong Connections
Alumni: here is your chance to help Landmark College like never before, thanks to our new Annual Fund Challenges just for you.
1) Alumni Hall Challenge
We are turning the tables on this one! Middle Hall was set to be renamed in 2016/2017. I say, let’s challenge President Eden. If we increase alumni participation in the Annual Fund by June 30, 2015, Dr. Eden has agreed that Middle Hall will become ALUMNI HALL in Fall 2015!!
2) Himsworth Family Challenge
Inspired by the increase in alumni giving in 2013-14, alumnus and Trustee Brett Himsworth ’90 and his parents have offered an Annual Fund Challenge Match for alumni and current students. Brett states, “It’s up to alumni to invest in the college that changed so many of our lives.”
Here’s how it works when any alumnus/a makes a gift by June 30, 2015:
- If this is your first gift, Landmark College will receive an extra $100.
- If you’ve given before, and renew your gift, Landmark College will receive an extra $50.
- In addition, if you also enroll in our online recurring gift program, Landmark College will receive an extra $50.
3) Don’t forget the Scholarships Match
A matching grant from the Johnson Scholarship Foundation allows the College to provide Access to Innovative Education by way of full tuition scholarships. All gifts made to the Landmark College Annual Fund and designated for scholarship support will be matched dollar for dollar.
LET’S DO THIS!!
Our goal is to increase alumni participation in this year’s Annual Fund by 100 donations. Let’s see which Landmark College alumni will accept the Alumni Giving Week challenge by helping us reach our goal!
The Annual Fund directly benefits our students. A gift to the Annual Fund provides support for areas such as student programing, athletics, student activities, and so much more. Your gift will make a statement about the pride that Landmark’s alumni feel for their alma mater. Like many institutions, Landmark College must rely on contributions to help cover the gap between the cost of tuition and the cost of a Landmark College education. Please help us reach our 2015 goal of $600,000.
*Landmark’s fiscal year runs from July 1 – June 30.
Thank you, alumni, for supporting the future of Landmark College.
Annual Fund gifts support:
- Scholarships for deserving students
- Attracting and retaining respected faculty
- Advancement of our technological infrastructure
- Development of new academic initiatives
- Updating laboratory equipment
- Building library resources
- Maintaining and enhancing campus facilities
The size of your annual gift doesn’t matter, but your participation does!
Senior Director of Institutional Advancement
and Special Assistant to the President
19 River Road South
Putney, VT 05346