We love hearing from our alumni and want to hear what you've been up to since leaving Landmark. Has your address changed? Are you getting married? Earning a new degree?We want to hear it all!
Something Big Starts Today! You can be just one of the one hundred alumni that take part in Landmark College’s first Alumni Giving Week.
This digital fundraising Giving Week will start on June 9, 2014 and run through June 13, 2014, and is an event to encourage alumni to come together to support Landmark College. Get involved by making a donation, sharing our message, or joining a Landmark conversation. This week is part of our fiscal year 2014 Annual Fund Alumni Challenge.
This year your gift will go twice as far. The Alumni Challenge gives you a chance to help Landmark like never before, thanks to a match by Alumnus, Brett Himsworth ’90, and his parents. Brett, also a Landmark Trustee, believes “it’s up to alumni to invest in the College that changed so many of our lives.”
- If this is your first gift, Landmark will receive an extra $100 when you make a gift by June 30, 2014.
- If you’ve given before, Landmark will receive an extra $50 when you make a gift by June 30, 2014 and if you increase your gift, the increase will also be matched dollar for dollar up to an additional $50 per gift.
Our goal is to increase alumni participation in this year’s Annual Fund by 100 donations. Let’s see which Landmark College alumni will accept the Alumni Giving Week challenge by helping us reach our goal!The Annual Fund directly benefits our students. A gift to the Annual Fund provides support for areas such as student programing, athletics, student activities, and so much more. Your gift will make a statement about the pride that Landmark’s alumni feel for their alma mater. Like many institutions, Landmark College must rely on contributions to help cover the gap between the cost of tuition and the cost of a Landmark College education. Please help us reach our 2014 goal of $550,000. *Landmark’s fiscal year runs from July 1 – June 30.
Thank you alumni for supporting the future of Landmark College.
Annual Fund gifts support:
- Scholarships for deserving students
- Attracting and retaining respected faculty
- Advancement of our technological infrastructure
- Development of new academic initiatives
- Updating laboratory equipment
- Building library resources
- Maintaining and enhancing campus facilities
The size of your annual gift doesn’t matter, but your participation does!
- Request transcripts and other student records
- Read the latest issue of Landscape, our alumni magazine
- Send us your news!
Office of Institutional Advancement
19 River Road South
Putney, VT 05346