We love hearing from our alumni and want to hear what you've been up to since leaving Landmark. Has your address changed? Are you getting married? Earning a new degree? We want to hear it all!
Supporting the College like never before!
We Did It!!
Landmark College's Alumni Advisory Board (AAB) would like to thank all the alumni who participated in Alumni Giving Day and our Student Phonathon. Your participation in such events is vital to the College’s continued success and mission. It is we, Landmark College’s alumni, who are the future of the College!
AAB set a goal to obtain 50 gifts in just 24 hours on March 23, 2015. We are happy to announce that, thanks to your support, we exceeded our goal, with 57 gifts on Giving Day and an additional 28 alumni gifts through the Phonathon. In just one week, 85 alumni accepted the 2015 Alumni Giving Challenges, supporting the College like never before!
The 2015 Alumni Challenges:
1) Alumnus Trustee Brett Himsworth ’90 and his parents are hosting their 2nd Annual Fund Challenge just for alumni and current students!
- Give your first gift, and Landmark College will receive an extra $100.
- Renewing your gift? Landmark College will receive an extra $50.
- If you enroll in the online recurring gift program, Landmark College will receive an extra $50.
2) If we increase alumni participation in the Annual Fund by June 30, 2015, President Eden has agreed that Middle Hall will become ALUMNI HALL in Fall 2015!
LET’S DO THIS!
As a proud alumnus and in my role as an Alumni Advisory Board Member, I have learned that it is the responsibility of our entire community to give back and invest in “our” college. No matter how big or how small your gift is, the impact is immeasurable.—Stephen H. Sack '92
As a recent college graduate and someone on an entry-level salary, giving back to my college is not something I thought I’d do, but I said yes! Why? Because Landmark College changed my life. I graduated from Landmark feeling as if I had a place in the world and things to contribute.—Scout MacEachron '12
The Annual Fund directly benefits our students. A gift to the Annual Fund provides support for areas such as student programing, athletics, student activities, and so much more. Your gift will make a statement about the pride that Landmark’s alumni feel for their alma mater. Like many institutions, Landmark College must rely on contributions to help cover the gap between the cost of tuition and the cost of a Landmark College education. Please help us reach our 2015 goal of $600,000.
*Landmark’s fiscal year runs from July 1 – June 30.
Thank you, alumni, for supporting the future of Landmark College.
Annual Fund gifts support:
- Scholarships for deserving students
- Attracting and retaining respected faculty
- Advancement of our technological infrastructure
- Development of new academic initiatives
- Updating laboratory equipment
- Building library resources
- Maintaining and enhancing campus facilities
The size of your annual gift doesn’t matter, but your participation does!
Contact us for more information or make a gift online today!
Senior Director of Institutional Advancement
and Special Assistant to the President
19 River Road South
Putney, VT 05346