Our Alumni Groups are Growing!
- Establish and support a national network of regional alumni groups
- Grow the Alumni Endowed Scholarship fund to assist qualified students in attaining a Landmark College education
- Support the efforts of the Office of Admissions & Financial Aid by providing alumni to speak to individuals and groups
How can you help?
At Landmark College, you were taught more than how to study and learn—you were taught to explore your leadership potential. You can put that potential to good use by helping us accomplish our goals and consequently, helping others.
Alumna Kerri Bennett presenting to current student on resume building
How can you accomplish this?
- Join the Alumni Advisory Council.
- Send us an update about yourself that we can share with your classmates and faculty in our College newsletter.
- Volunteer your home for an alumni or fundraising event.
- Stay in touch with fellow alumni and encourage your peers to get involved.
- Talk about your Landmark College experience at recruitment events.
- Contribute to Landmark College scholarships or the Annual Fund.
- Go to the Landmark College Alumni page on Facebook and write a note about your experience at Landmark.
- Check out the Landmark College Admissions Facebook and see if any prospective students have questions you can answer.
- Join the Landmark College Alumni group on LinkedIn.
- Network with fellow alumni to support each other in your professional lives.