We love hearing from our alumni and want to hear what you've been up to since leaving Landmark. Has your address changed? Are you getting married? Earning a new degree?We want to hear it all!
Alumni Advisory Board
The Alumni Advisory Board (AAB) provides counsel, advice and recommendations on matters concerning Landmark College and its alumni body.
Established in August 2007, the AAB’s overarching purpose is to provide continuing support and service to the College and its alumni by facilitating communication and relations between alumni and the College community. It is a cultivating ground that helps prepare alumni for possible larger leadership service and cements the financial resource base of the College.
Roles and Responsibilities
Each member of the Alumni Advisory Board actively supports the work of the Institutional Advancement Office’s alumni relations efforts in the following ways:
- Represent Landmark College alumni on an annual basis with the Board of Trustees to engage in discussion and provide feedback on strategic matters
- Meet as a group on an annual basis, with periodic teleconferences following Board meetings and/or when deemed to be appropriate by the AAB or the President
- Serve as mentors to current and former Landmark College students, either through on-campus participation in meetings, formally or informally, or networking once students leave the campus and move on to other educational or vocational pursuits
- Host or co-host events in conjunction with the College’s Alumni Office for alumni who live in nearby communities
- Work to support the efforts of the College’s Office of Institutional Advancement in projects related to Annual Giving and Capital Campaigns
Alumni Advisory Board Executive Committee:
- Michael Macho '04, Chair
- Andrea Tolliver '00, Vice Chair
- Theo van Roijen '00, Secretary
Find out more about ways Landmark College Alumni can get involved.