We love hearing from our Alumni and want to hear your success stories since graduating from Landmark. Email your story to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Linda Hecker, Lead Educational Specialist, as she explores ways to embrace learning differences and strategies that improve executive function skills, during her visit to Punahou School in Hawaii.
Explore the power of applying research-based Executive Function strategies in the classroom and beyond June 24 - 28.
Join Dr. Lorraine Wolf, noted Autism Spectrum Disorder researcher, for this free keynote presentation at 7:30 p.m. in the O'Brien Auditorium at Landmark College.
Join us to learn how earning a Certificate in Universal Design and Assistive Technology will enhance your effectiveness in fostering student success.
The Landmark College alumni community is more than 6,000 strong!
The Office of Alumni Relations at Landmark College is, in many ways, an ongoing class reunion. As alumni, you know that the bond students form with each other and with Landmark faculty and staff is special. It is a bond that respects differences and celebrates achievements. Our alumni recognize how Landmark College helped them on their journey to unlock their potential.
The Office of Alumni Relations is the link between Landmark College Alumni and the College. We offer:
- A common ground for developing professional networks
- A channel for rekindling former friendships and beginning new ones
- A conduit for sharing new technologies and advances in the fields of learning disabilities, ADHD and ASD
- A source of lifelong learning offered by Landmark College, through campus activities, lectures and distance learning
- An avenue for giving back to your alma mater
We welcome your suggestions about ways our office can assist you.
Tricia Stanley, Associate Director Alumni Relations
PO Box 820
1 River Road South
Putney, VT 05346