We love hearing from our alumni and want to hear what you've been up to since leaving Landmark. Has your address changed? Are you getting married? Earning a new degree?We want to hear it all!
The Landmark College alumni community is more than 6,000 strong!
The Office of Alumni Relations at Landmark College is, in many ways, an ongoing class reunion. As alumni, you know that the bond students form with each other and with Landmark faculty and staff is special. It is a bond that respects differences and celebrates achievements. Our alumni recognize how Landmark College helped them on their journey to unlock their potential.
The Office of Alumni Relations is the link between Landmark College Alumni and the College. We offer:
- A common ground for developing professional networks
- A channel for rekindling former friendships and beginning new ones
- A conduit for sharing new technologies and advances in the fields of learning disabilities, ADHD and ASD
- A source of lifelong learning offered by Landmark College, through campus activities, lectures and distance learning
- An avenue for giving back to your alma mater
New: The 2014 Annual Fund Alumni Challenge inspires new gifts from alumni and student! Thank you to everyone who made the 2013 Alumni Challenge a success! Because of you Landmark College earned $20,000 toward the Annual Fund with two exciting matching programs!