Experience for yourself the Landmark College difference!
Meet our faculty, students and staff. Plan to join us on our beautiful southern Vermont campus and learn how Landmark College can be a key part of your college degree plans and your success!
Register Today for our April 26th Short -Term Summer Program Open House
Open House Schedule
8:30 a.m. Registration in East Academic Building
9:00 a.m. - 12:45p.m. Open House Activities
Lunch in our Dining Hall followed by Campus Tour
Presentations by Landmark College staff and faculty focus on key elements of our Short-Term Summer Programs. Learn about our:
Open House Event for Accepted Students - May 3rd !
A great opportunity to meet Landmark College faculty, staff, current students, and most importantly other new Fall 2014 students.
During this event you will have the opportunity to:
- Familiarize yourself with campus
- Meet students who will also join the Landmark community in the fall
- Participate in early course registration and speak to an academic advisor
- Complete your housing preference form and speak to representatives from Residential Life
- Learn more about the opportunities for student leadership and engagement
- Participate in Spring Fling activities such as a live band, BBQ, and various activities
Register for our Accepted Student Open House on May 3
Sample Agenda for Families
Sample Agenda for Students