Forms & Information for New and Returning Students to Complete
New and returning students must complete an array of forms for the financial aid office depending on their personal circumstances.
Student/Parent Loan Forms
(Please only complete and forward if you have received an award offer indicating these loans.)
- Direct Student Loan Request Form
- Parent PLUS Loan Request Form
- Directions for Processing Loans [PDF]
- Terms and Conditions of Financial Aid
- Summer Financial Aid Application [PDF]
- Merit Scholarship Application [PDF] ***Funds are limited***
- Financial Aid Brochure [PDF]
Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy (SAP) Federal regulations require that Landmark College establish SAP standards for all student financial aid recipients. The standards measure a student's performance in all terms of enrollment, including terms in which the student did not receive financial aid. If you have questions about the SAP policy or need information on an appeal, please contact the Financial Aid Office.
The Student Financial Code of Conduct [PDF] policy ensures that the Financial Aid office continues to award and process aid adhering to all federal guidelines.