9-Day Transition Workshop in New York City and 5-Day Intensive Workshop in Berkeley, California
Workshop-style programs on the East and West coasts
Five-Day Intensive Workshop for Success at UC Berkeley
A Workshop for New & Continuing College Students
Do your learning differences cause you to struggle with:
- Focusing on reading/retaining what you’ve read?
- Organizing your thoughts and putting them into a clearly written paper?
- Recalling information for a test that you spent hours studying for?
- Managing your time and materials?
- Starting or finishing a task?
If the answer is yes, you might be interested in enrolling:
Workshop for Success in College for New & Continuing College Students Who Learn Differently
August 1 - 5, 2016 - University of California Berkeley
* Limited single occupancy on-campus housing is available for an additional fee of $600. This fee includes two on-campus meals a day: breakfast and lunch. Housing is available for enrolled students who are 18 years old or older and prepared for an independent living situation.
9-Day Transition Workshop at Winston Preparatory School, New York, NY
A Non-residential Program for Rising Juniors and Recent High School Graduates
Are you a College-Bound Current High School Junior or Senior who:
- Would benefit from a sneak peek at a college curriculum and expectations?
- May struggle with the increased demands of college courses?
- Is worried you might not make it at college?
- Is concerned about the challenges of life away from home without the structure and support currently in place?
This workshop will help you prepare for the challenges you will face in college by allowing you to experience some of the challenges in a safe, supportive environment. Additional evening and afternoon sessions will be available for parents of enrolled students in the workshop.
Monday, June 27 - Friday, July 1, 2016
Tuesday, July 5 - Friday, July 8, 2016
Winston Preparatory School, New York, NY