Do You Need Landmark College?
Finding the right school is a challenge for every college-bound student.
The search is even harder when you have a learning disability, ADHD, or ASD. College-level classes are challenging for everyone; for college students who learn differently, they can be overwhelming.
FACT: Some students aren’t even diagnosed with a learning difference until they reach college!
Are you experiencing any of these warning signs?
- Poor grades in most subjects
- Long hours studying without results
- Falling behind in most class assignments
- Regularly missing deadlines
- Inability to retain newly learned assignments
If the answer to any of these is YES, you owe it to yourself to learn more about the difference Landmark College can make in your life.
Whether you come to LC for a summer program, Bridge semester, or an associate or bachelor's degree program, we’ll help you change the way you learn.