Check out all of our degrees and programs including 3 new degree options! Find out why so many students are choosing Landmark.
Professional Visit Days
A special invitation to high school and college professionals who work with students with learning disabilities, ADHD or ASD to visit our campus. Let us share with you why Landmark College’s unique approach works.
Your visit will include:
- Meetings with Landmark College students
- Presentations by Landmark College faculty and staff on assistive technology, coaching, our intensive language curriculum, college planning services, and other areas of interest
- Campus tours
- Information about Landmark College's summer programs for high school and college students
- Details on Landmark's Bridge Semester for College Students
Who Should Attend?
- High School Guidance Counselors
- High School Special Education Coordinators
- College Academic Advisors
- College Learning Support Coordinators
Expenses Covered by Landmark College
- A travel stipend from $100 to $350 for people traveling 100 miles or more, based on distance traveled
- Full hotel accommodations
- Meals and refreshments
- Pre-registration is required. Cancelations received within one week of the event (including people who do not attend and do not notify us) will result in charges to the registrant.
- Participants will receive an email confirmation within one week of registering.
- If more than one person from your institution will attend, please call Carroll Paré in Admissions at 802.387.6885.
2012 - 2013 Professional Visit Dates
For High School Professionals
May 2-3, 2013
For College Professionals
April 25-26, 2013