Check out all of our degrees and programs, including new degree options. Find out why so many students are choosing Landmark.
Professional Visit Days
A special invitation to educational professionals who work with students with language-based learning disabilities (such as dyslexia), ADHD, or autism spectrum disorder (ASD) to visit our campus. Let us share with you why Landmark College’s unique approach works.
Your visit will include:
- Meeting current Landmark College students
- Presentations by Landmark faculty and staff on assistive technology, coaching, our language intensive curriculum, college planning services, and much more
- Campus tour
- Information about our summer programs for high school and college students
- Details on programs for Visiting College Students
Who Should Attend?
- Educational Consultants
- High School Guidance Counselors
- High School Special Education Coordinators
- College Academic Advisors
- College Learning Support Coordinators
Expenses Covered by Landmark College
- A travel stipend for people traveling 100 miles or more, based on distance traveled
- Hotel accommodations
- Meals and refreshments
Professional Visit Days
September 29, 2016
Attend this special one-day Professional Visit Day and receive a discounted rate on our annual LD Innovation Symposium: Diverse Technologies for Diverse Minds on the following day, Friday September 20. The LD Innovation Symposium is a day-long event focused on new and emerging technologies for people who learn differently. Learn more about the LD Innovation Symposium or register for both events to receive the special rate. Professionals who attend both events receive all the benefits of attending a Professional Visit Day, including hotel and meals (see details above), and pay only $75 for the LD Innovation Symposium. (Attendees are responsible for the cost of their own accommodations on the evening after the Symposium.)
See the link below if you would like to register for just the September 29 Professional Visit day.
You are also invited to attend the Morgan Le Fay Symposium on teaching economics and business to students who learn differently on Saturday, October 1. This symposium is free, thanks to the generous support of the Morgan Le Fay Dreams Foundation.
November 3-4, 2016
March 16-17, 2017
April 20-21, 2017
May 4-5, 2017
Register here for Professional Visit Days. Pre-registration is required. Cancelations received within one week of the event (including registrants who do not attend and do not notify us) will result in charges to the registrant.
Participants will receive an email with instructions and stipend information.
If more than one person from your institution will attend, please call Carroll Paré in Admissions at 802-387-6885.