Check out all of our degrees and programs including 3 new degree options! Find out why so many students are choosing Landmark.
Professional Visit Days
A special invitation to educational professionals who work with students with language-based learning disabilities (such as dyslexia), ADHD, or ASD to visit our campus. Let us share with you why Landmark College’s unique approach works.
Your visit will include:
- Meet current Landmark College students
- Presentations by Landmark faculty and staff on assistive technology, coaching, our language intensive curriculum, college planning services, and much more
- Campus tour
- Information about our summer programs for high school and college students
- Details on programs for Visiting College Students
Who Should Attend?
- Educational Consultants
- High School Guidance Counselors
- High School Special Education Coordinators
- College Academic Advisors
- College Learning Support Coordinators
Expenses Covered by Landmark College
- A travel stipend from $100 to $350 for people traveling 100 miles or more, based on distance traveled
- Full hotel accommodations
- Meals and refreshments
Professional Visit Dates
- March 20-21, 2014
- April 24-25, 2014
- Pre-registration is required. Cancelations received within one week of the event (including people who do not attend and do not notify us) will result in charges to the registrant.
- Participants will receive an email confirmation with instructions and stipend information.
- If more than one person from your institution will attend, please call Carroll Paré in Admissions at 802.387.6885.