Check out all of our degrees and programs, including 3 new degree options. Find out why so many students are choosing Landmark.
Professional Visit Days
A special invitation to educational professionals who work with students with language-based learning disabilities (such as dyslexia), ADHD, or autism spectrum disorder (ASD) to visit our campus. Let us share with you why Landmark College’s unique approach works.
Your visit will include:
- Meeting current Landmark College students
- Presentations by Landmark faculty and staff on assistive technology, coaching, our language intensive curriculum, college planning services, and much more
- Campus tour
- Information about our summer programs for high school and college students
- Details on programs for Visiting College Students
Who Should Attend?
- Educational Consultants
- High School Guidance Counselors
- High School Special Education Coordinators
- College Academic Advisors
- College Learning Support Coordinators
Expenses Covered by Landmark College
- A travel stipend for people traveling 100 miles or more, based on distance traveled
- Hotel accommodations
- Meals and refreshments
Professional Visit Dates
October 1, 2015
Professionals attending this special one-day visit day will have the option to register for and attend our 2015 LD Innovation Symposium on Friday, October 2 at a special reduced rate. Please register here to attend both events.
November 5-6, 2015
March 17-18, 2016
April 21-22, 2016
May 5-6, 2016
Pre-registration is required. Cancelations received within one week of the event (including registrants who do not attend and do not notify us) will result in charges to the registrant.
Participants will receive an email with instructions and stipend information.
If more than one person from your institution will attend, please call Carroll Paré in Admissions at 802-387-6885.