Four on campus Summer Programs, offer high school and college students opportunities to experience the Landmark College campus while gaining academic skills and strategies that improve their ability to learn, and to be successful.
Apply Now Summer Programs
Check out all of our degrees and programs including 3 new degree options! Find out why so many students are choosing Landmark.
Very often, students who have left the College before graduating decide they need to return – either for a class in the summer, a semester or to complete their degree. Re-enrollment requirements depend, to some extent, on the circumstances of the departure and its duration.
Students who have been away from the College for part of a semester or longer will work through the Dean of Student's Office (do not contact your former academic advisor or any other office), and should use the following process to request re-enrollment for a future semester:
- In the time when a student who has withdrawn or has been suspended is away from Landmark College, it is expected that he or she has been constructively occupied and has maintained a satisfactory standard of conduct.
- In all cases, re-enrollment will require a personal statement, outlining why the student is requesting re-enrollment to the College and how the student has occupied his or her time while away from the campus. Students should also include the transcripts from any educational institution they attended while they were away from Landmark.
- Please note other factors that will be taken into consideration in the re-enrollment process:
- Students who left in poor academic standing may be placed on Academic Probation for a period of at least one semester.
- Students who withdrew for medical reasons or for reasons of safety must obtain a recommendation from a clinical practitioner who is qualified to assess the student’s current state of physical and/or mental health and can state that the student is ready to reengage in a residential college and the rigors of a course of academic study.
- Students who were suspended from the College must provide all documentation required in their letter of suspension from the College.
- Students who left with pending disciplinary charges will be required to address those matters with the student conduct office before re-enrollment can be completed.
While the majority of students who apply for re-enrollment do return to Landmark College, re-enrollment is not guaranteed to any applicant. The College seeks to re-enroll only those students who have demonstrated an ability to remain in good academic standing and citizenship, and who are likely to persist to the completion of the degree requirements. Therefore, the College may sometimes advise an applicant to defer his or her return until a time later than the one originally proposed.
To initiate the re-enrollment process, a student should complete the Online Re-enrollment Request Form. Once received, the request will be reviewed by the Dean of Students and the Academic Dean. In most cases, a response will be provided within 10 days. Any further questions about re-enrollment to the College should be directed to the Dean of Students.
For Landmark Graduates and other Alumni interested in the new B.A. degree in Liberal Studies
Landmark College’s new BA degree in Liberal Studies has been open to new stu since Fall 2012. This BA degree ensures interested students can receive a total college experience that fully integrates Landmark’s innovative learning strategies and use of assistive technology — while giving them the critical thinking, communications, problem solving and decisions skills employers value. The degree also provides an excellent foundation for graduate study.
For Landmark College graduates and other alumni who are interested in returning to the College for the BA Liberal Studies degree, we will begin offering our full slate of Junior and Senior level courses in Fall 2014. We may begin offering a limited number of upper-level courses in Spring 2014, so you could return to take other requirements and the upper-level offerings starting then. If you are interested in returning to Landmark to work toward a BA degree, please choose this option on the Online Re-Enrollment Request Form.
Questions? Contact us for more information!
Dean of Students