Careers and Majors
Before you make a decision about a career or major, it is important that you learn about yourself, your likes and dislikes, as well as strengths and challenges.
There are many ways that the staff of the Transfer & Career Services Office can help you explore a major or work toward your career goals:
- Assess career and major interests through personalized assessments
- Explore career and academic pathways
- Develop a résumé and cover letter
- Identify employment opportunities and organize a job search
- Prepare for job interviews and networking events
- Identify and prepare for internship and volunteer opportunities
- Navigate disclosure issues in the workplace
Resources available to Landmark College students include:
A robust web-based career exploration tool equipped with powerful college and graduate school search engines and a dynamic employment guide. Within the online platform, students can inform career and college options and develop a career plan. Landmark College students retain access to Career Cruising after graduation and it is also available to alumni. Students should contact Transfer and Career Services for an account.
A great resource for thinking about how to connect interests and program of study to career goals.
In addition, the Transfer and Career Services office has an extensive resource library and can help direct students to online resources, job fairs, and networking events.
Landmark College is an official member of the Bender Consulting College Partnership Program, which provides students and alumni with disabilities access to full-time and internship opportunities.