Cost & Financial Aid
Students applying for admission to Landmark's Summer Session for Visiting College Students are not required to have a diagnosed learning disability, ADHD or ASD.
Applications for the summer program are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. Students are encouraged to submit applications as soon as possible, due to the space limitations in the program.
Completed applications include:
- A completed and signed application (view the 2014 Application Form and Checklist or apply online landmark.applywithus.com. The 2015 application will be available in early 2015.)
- $25 application fee, made payable to Landmark College
- Completed course preference form
- High school transcript or GED
- SAT or ACT scores, or psycho-educational evaluation
- Official college transcript of work completed to date
- Educational recommendation
- Telephone or on-campus interview
Cost of Attendance
Track A or Track B: $5,800
Optional Physical Education Courses: $250 for each course
Room and Board: $1,700
Financial Aid is available for the Summer Session for Visiting College Students. Scholarships are available and are based primarily on financial need. Awards can range from $500 to the full cost of tuition. Students must be accepted to the program before receiving an award. Financial Aid Application for Summer Programs [PDF].
Office of Admissions