Cost & Financial Aid
Students applying for admission to Landmark's Summer Session for Visiting College Students are not required to have a diagnosed learning disability, ADHD, or ASD.
Applications for the summer program are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. Students are encouraged to submit applications as soon as possible, due to the space limitations in the program.
Completed applications include:
- A completed and signed application (view the 2016 brochure and application or apply online landmark.applywithus.com.)
- $25 application fee, made payable to Landmark College
- Completed course preference form
- High school transcript or GED
- SAT or ACT scores, or psycho-educational evaluation
- Official college transcript of work completed to date
- Educational recommendation
- Telephone or on-campus interview
2016 Cost of Attendance:
2017 costs will be announced in December.
Track A or Track B: $5,800
Optional Physical Education Courses: $250 for each course
Room and Board: $1,700
Financial Aid is available for the Summer Session for Visiting College Students. Scholarships are available and are based primarily on financial need. Students must be accepted to the program before receiving an award.
Office of Admissions