Cost & Financial Aid
Download the 2015 Application Booklet (The 2016 Application Booklet will be available in January.)
Applications for the Transition Program are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage you to submit an application as soon as possible, due to space limitations.
Completed applications include:
- A completed and signed application
- SAT scores (if available)
- High school diploma or GED certificate*
- Official high school transcript of work completed to date*
- Letter of admission to a four-year college or university
- Two letters of recommendation
- $25 application fee
- Telephone or on-campus interview
- Optional psych-ed testing
*Because space is limited, you are advised not to delay your application awaiting these documents.
Students applying for admission to Landmark College's Transition Program are not required to have a diagnosed learning disability.
Cost of Attendance and Financial Aid
The cost of attendance for 2015 was (tuition, room, board) is $3,500. The 2016 cost will be annouced by December. Non-federally funded financial aid is available for the Transition Program. Financial aid awards are based primarily on need and can range from $500 to the full cost of tuition. Students must be accepted to the program before receiving an award.