Application, Cost & Financial Aid
How to Apply
Applications for the Transition Summer Program are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage you to submit applications as soon as possible, due to space limitations.
Completed applications include:
- A completed and signed application
- SAT Scores (if available)
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate*
- Official High School Transcript of work completed to date*
- Letter of Admission to a Four-Year College or University
- Two Letters of Recommondation
- $75 Application Fee
- Telephone or On-Campus interview
- Optional psych-ed testing
* These materials must be submitted prior to the start of class if unavailable at time of application. However, because space is limited, you are advised not to delay your application awaiting these documents.
Students applying for admission to Landmark's Transition-to-College Summer Program for High School Graduates are not required to have a diagnosed learning disability.
Cost of Attendance
The total cost of attendance (tuition, room and board) is $3,300. Financial aid is available.
Financial Aid Information
Financial Aid is available for the Transition to College Program. Scholarships are available and are based primarily on financial need. Awards can range from $500 to the full cost of tuition. Students must be accepted to the program before receiving an award.
Financial Aid Application for Summer Programs [PDF]