Application, Cost, & Financial Aid
Applications for the Transition to College Summer Program are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage you to submit an application as soon as possible, due to space limitations.
Completed applications include:
- A completed and signed application
- SAT scores (if available)
- High school diploma or GED certificate*
- Official high school transcript of work completed to date*
- Letter of admission to a four-year college or university
- Two letters of recommendation
- $75 application fee
- Telephone or on-campus interview
- Optional psych-ed testing
*Because space is limited, you are advised not to delay your application awaiting these documents.
Students applying for admission to Landmark's Transition to College Summer Program for High School Graduates are not required to have a diagnosed learning disability.
Download the 2014 Application booklet today! (2015 Application available soon!)
Cost of Attendance and Financial Aid
The cost of attendance for 2014 (tuition, room, board, and $75 refundable damage deposit) was $3,375. The 2015 cost will be posted very soon. Non-federally funded financial aid is available for the Transition to College Program. Financial aid awards are based primarily on need and can range from $500 to the full cost of tuition. Students must be accepted to the program before receiving an award.