Cost & Financial Aid
Click here to download the 2016 application brochure for the Transition to College Program. (2017 applications available soon.)
Applications for the Transition to College Program are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage you to submit an application as soon as possible, due to space limitations.
Completed applications include:
- A completed and signed application
- SAT scores (if available)
- High school diploma or GED certificate*
- Official high school transcript of work completed to date*
- Letter of admission to a four-year college or university
- Two letters of recommendation
- $25 application fee
- Telephone or on-campus interview
- Optional psych-ed testing
*Because space is limited, you are advised not to delay your application awaiting these documents.
Students applying for admission to Landmark College's Transition to College Program are not required to have a diagnosed learning disability.
Cost of Attendance and Financial Aid/Grant
The cost of attendance for 2016 was $3,500 and included room, board and tuition. 2017 costs will be announced in December. Non-federally funded financial aid is available for students accepted to the Transition to College Program. Scholarships are based on need, as well as a students ability to benefit from the program.