Application, Cost & Financial Aid
How to Apply
Applications for the Transition Summer Program are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage you to submit applications as soon as possible, due to space limitations.
Completed applications include:
- A completed and signed application
- SAT Scores (if available)
- Parent Statement
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate*
- Official High School Transcript of work completed to date*
- Letter of Admission to a Four-Year College or University
- Guidance Counselor Recommendation
- Teacher Recommendation
- $75 Application Fee
- Telephone or On-Campus interview
- Optional psych-ed testing
* These materials must be submitted prior to the start of class if unavailable at time of application. However, because space is limited, you are advised not to delay your application awaiting these documents.
Students applying for admission to Landmark's Transition-to-College Summer Program for High School Graduates are not required to have a diagnosed learning disability.
Cost of Attendance
The total cost of attendance (tuition, room and board) is $3,300. Financial aid is available.
Financial Aid Information
Financial Aid is available for the Transition-to-College Summer Program. Scholarships are also available and are based primarily on financial need. Awards range up to the full cost of the program. Private educational loans are also an option. To apply, complete the Financial Aid Application [PDF]. Students must be accepted to the program before receiving an award.
Questions? Contact us for more info!