Five-Day Intensive Workshop at UC Berkeley
Landmark College will offer a week-long Intensive Workshop for Success in College at the University of California, Berkeley campus beginning August 4.
Are you a recent high school graduate or college student that struggles with:
- Recalling information for a test that you spent hours studying for
- Organizing your thoughts and putting them into a clearly written paper
- Focusing on reading/retaining what you’ve read
- Managing your time and materials
- Starting or finishing a task
If this sounds like you, don’t miss Landmark College’s five-day workshop:
Summer Intensive Workshop for Success in College
(for new & continuing college students who learn differently)
August 3 - 7, 2015 -- University of California, Berkeley
For more information, VIEW and DOWNLOAD THE 2014 APPLICATION BOOKLET! (2015 application materials will be posted soon.)
This non-residential* workshop will help you feel better prepared and more confident as you begin or return to college this fall...
In this workshop, our experienced faculty will help you discover:
- What science shows us about what we can do to improve our attention, memory and motivation.
- Specific strategies and technologies that can support your skills in note-taking, reading, writing, memory, and organization as a successful college student.
* Single occupancy on-campus housing is available for students who are at least 18 years old beginning Sunday, August 2, until Friday, August 7, for an additional fee. This fee includes two on-campus meals a day: breakfast and lunch. Housing is available for enrolled students who are 18 years old or older and prepared for an independent living situation.