Five-Day Intensive Workshop for Students Who Learn Differently
Landmark College will offer an intensive workshop at the University of California – Berkeley campus.
Do your learning differences cause you to struggle with:
- Focusing on reading/retaining what you’ve read
- Organizing your thoughts and putting them into a clearly written paper
- Recalling information for a test that you spent hours studying for
- Managing your time and materials
- Starting or finishing a task
If this sounds like you, don’t miss Landmark College’s five-day workshop:
Summer Intensive for Success in College for New & Continuing College Students Who Learn Differently
August 5 - 9, 2013 -- University of California Berkeley
This non-residential* workshop will help you feel better prepared and more confident as you begin or return to college this fall...
Landmark College is the college of choice for students with learning disabilities, ADHD and ASD. In this workshop, our experienced faculty will help you discover:
- What science shows us about what we can do to improve our attention, memory and motivation.
- Specific strategies and technologies that can support your skills in note-taking, reading, writing, memory and organization as a successful college student.
* Limited on-campus accommodations are avaialable for an additional fee. Please call for details.