Intensive Workshop for Success in College in Berkeley, California
Landmark College’s West Coast program
Are you a recent high school graduate or college student who struggles with:
- Recalling information for a test that you spent hours studying for?
- Organizing your thoughts and putting them into a clearly written paper?
- Focusing on reading/retaining what you’ve read?
- Managing your time and materials?
- Starting or finishing a task?
If this sounds like you, don’t miss Landmark College’s five-day workshop:
Summer Intensive Workshop for Success in College
(for new & continuing college students who learn differently)
July 31 - August 4, 2017
2016 Cost: $1,900.00 (2017 costs announced in December.)
* Limited single occupancy on-campus housing is available beginning Sunday, July 30 until Saturday, August 5, for an additional fee and must be reserved no later than Monday, July 24, 2017. Housing fees include two on-campus meals a day: breakfast and lunch. Housing is available for enrolled students who are 18 years old or older and prepared for an independent living situation.
This workshop will help you feel better prepared and more confident as you begin or return to college this fall.
In this workshop, our experienced faculty will help you discover:
- What science shows us about what we can do to improve our attention, memory and motivation
- Specific strategies and technologies that can support your skills in note-taking, reading, writing, memory, and organization as a successful college student
802-387-6718 or email@example.com