Five-Day Intensive Workshop at UC Berkeley
Landmark College will offer a week-long Intensive Workshop for Success in College at the University of California Berkeley campus beginning August 5th.
Do your learning differences cause you to struggle with:
- Recalling information for a test that you spent hours studying for
- Organizing your thoughts and putting them into a clearly written paper
- Focusing on reading/retaining what you’ve read
- Managing your time and materials
- Starting or finishing a task
If this sounds like you, don’t miss Landmark College’s five-day workshop:
Summer Intensive Workshop for Success in College
(for new & continuing college students who learn differently)
August 4 - 8, 2014 -- University of California Berkeley
This non-residential* workshop will help you feel better prepared and more confident as you begin or return to college this fall...
Landmark College is the college of choice for students with learning disabilities, ADHD and ASD. In this workshop, our experienced faculty will help you discover:
- What science shows us about what we can do to improve our attention, memory and motivation.
- Specific strategies and technologies that can support your skills in note-taking, reading, writing, memory and organization as a successful college student.
2014 Application & Brochure COMING SOON!
* Single occupancy on-campus housing is available beginning Sunday, August 3rd until Friday, August 8th for an additional fee of $550. This fee includes two on-campus meals a day; breakfast and lunch. Housing is available for enrolled students who are 18 years old or older and prepared for an independent living situation.