How Will You Benefit From Landmark’s Summer Program?
Landmark's programs offer structured support for students to learn skills and strategies in small classes that prepare each participant for the work to be done in college. This approach is complemented by serious work in self-understanding and self-advocacy.
The Program is designed for students who:
- Spend a lot of time "spinning wheels" — working hard without getting things done
- Study but are not retaining information
- Begin assignments, but rarely finish them
- In the early years of high school have gotten by in class with little effort, but now see grades slipping
- Begin to experience serious academic trouble as high school courses become more demanding
- Are worried about college and are concerned about whether or not they will attend
- Experience more trouble as parent involvement and support becomes less available