Studying in the U.K. (England, Wales, Scotland)
FULL: APPLICATIONS FOR WAIT LIST ACCEPTED
Travel Writing - a Journey Through Britain (EN 2684)
May 26-June 16, 2013
Prerequisites: EN1011 or 1015, First Year Studies (or permission of instructor)
Lucy Stamp & Dan Miller
Goal: to explore the genre of travel writing while venturing through England, Wales & Scotland
- Explore some of the major cities that define modern Britain.
- Examine memoirs, journals, and narratives of adventure and escape associated with the locales you will visit.
- Learn and apply travel writing techniques to your own travel experience.
Student Handbook (including general & emergency info)
Cost for the trip is $6,000* and includes:
- group flights
- in-country transportation
- field trips and housing
- some group meals
- price does not include individual spending money
- limited financial aid is available (contact Jennifer Desmarais, Director of Financial Aid)
* Discounts for students who enroll in multiple summer study abroad programs
Director of International Education
Administration Building, Rm 218