Check out all of our degrees and programs including 3 new degree options! Find out why so many students are choosing Landmark.
Unique in the field of overseas academic study — experiential education at its best!
Students earn 3 credits while applying academic skills in a new culture. A broadening experience — both academically and personally!
J-Term Offerings (January 2014)
Summer Offerings 2014 (stay tuned for more info)
- The Netherlands: 2000-level ED/SS Course (+/- May 24-June 14, 2014)
- Ireland: The Irish Experience (+/- June 15-July 5, 2014)
- U.K.: Environmental Literature (+/- July 6-26, 2014)
- Ghana: Intercultural Communications (+/- July 27-August 16)
Cost for each trip is $6,000* and includes:
- group flights
- in-country transportation
- field trips and housing
- some group meals
- price does not include individual spending money
- limited financial aid is available (contact Jennifer Desmarais, Director of Financial Aid)
Director of International Education
Administration Building, Rm 218