Check out all of our degrees and programs including 3 new degree options! Find out why so many students are choosing Landmark.
Unique in the field of overseas academic study — experiential education at its best!
All programs are run by Landmark faculty and staff and cater to the needs of our diverse learners.
Broaden your experience - both academically and personally - and earn 3 credits for each 3-week program.
Summer 2014 offerings
- The Netherlands: Comparative Education (+/- May 23-June 14, 2014)
- Ireland: The Irish Experience (+/- June 15-July 5, 2014)
- U.K.: Environmental Literature (+/- July 6-26, 2014)
- Ghana: Intercultural Communications (+/- July 27-August 16)
Consider a double program (and earn 6 credits)
Cost for each program is $6,000* and includes:
- group flights
- in-country transportation
- field trips and housing
- some group meals
- price does not include individual spending money
- limited financial aid is available (contact Jennifer Desmarais, Director of Financial Aid)
*Discounts for stuents enrolled in multiple summer study abroad programs
Director of International Education
Administration Building, Rm 218